venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

So I am nearly through the first thirty days with my second spirit and a realization occurred to me a couple of days ago. I suppose this might seem like a silly observation and perhaps something that I should have realized would be the case, but I digress.

As some of you know, I have felt like I have not been connecting well with the gorgon spirit companion in my keep, despite occasional telepathic conversations that are spaced out, and some rather amazing work she is doing in the astral on my behalf from what I understand. That said, sometimes I don't hear her respond to me and I rarely - very rarely - see mental images of her. However, when she is upset about how I feel - I feel the emotion very intensely. Twice now when she's upset I have felt upset and thought it was me getting emotional, and it wasn't. And that's when I realized it. The connection with my gorgon is great, there's nothing wrong with it. In fact, it is far more an empathic channel than I had with my first spirit.

I thought this was an amazing realization. From spirit to spirit it seems we make different connections through different channels, or at least stronger through some channels than others. My succubus and I have good telepathic communication (including imagery) and tactile interaction. My gorgon and I have some telepathic communication (verbal only primarily) and apparently a very strong empathic bond.

I feel this is a good lesson for new keepers with multiple spirits. Don't pigeon hole your communication and bonding expectations. Has anyone else had a similar experience, where your bond with your companion manifested in different ways than you thought possible?

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Dreamerunknown
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Definetly the emotional two way system rings a bell.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”