Animal Medicine

Show some love to the sellers - online or off - who have brought you amazing spirits or magic!
LittleGreenIcon
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

This isn't a seller for spirits, rather it is a seller for Animal Energies and Medicine.

I learn from a shaman, and she introduced me to these essences early on when I wasn't used to calling in the animal energies myself.
They really help bring the essence of the animal and its medicine to you if you want to work with it and make it a part of your life and developmental process.
Animals have amazing gifts to give us, and if you aren't based in this way of working its a great way to bring them into your life simply and effectively.

http://www.animalessence.com/

Just as a side story, I remember one night spilling a bottle of the "Wolf" essence on my bedroom floor. After I went to sleep, later that night as I "got up" in astral ready to travel I looked around my bedroom and it was FILLED with wolves! It shocked me, but then I remembered what I had done before going to sleep :p

conxtion
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gods
If I could be anything, I would be...: Above God
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Michael
Zodiac:

Some Asians are known to physically extract the animal essences .. by boiling the animals with herbs.

LittleGreenIcon
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Ah no, this is done energetically. Just like when calling on the animal for assistance. No animals parts are used for these.

Return to “Sellers You Love”