What’s this entry from the encyclopedia mean and how to cure yourself of it?

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

How would these have influenced our ability to connect to the paranormal negatively if true? Is it to do with how the brain works along with their influence on it? And how would you reverse the effects or cure yourself of them?

“It is the collected opinion of literary and collector scholars throughout the world that the technological age that started in the 1940s and ploughed through until present day diminished humans ability to believe and maintain faith in those things that cannot be felt, touched or seen. Many believe the collected popularity of television destroyed the spirit’s connection between all the bodies (physical, spiritual, astral, mental and emotional) removing the spiritual and astral connections for the majority of the population.”

Does any other technology count besides ‘collected popularity of TVs’ or stuff mentioned?

Catgirl2
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Masheba Shifter
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not quite sure?
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!
Zodiac:

That is a good question! I also have been wondering myself if some of the newer technology has an effect on it!

Return to “Unsolved Mysteries”