You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 9
Your favorite spirit to work with: Arkan Sonney
If I could be anything, I would be...: Happy
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Firefly Dreamer
Zodiac:

Hi there!

I'm just wondering if you can charge multiple spirits in one charging box if it is the larger size.

Also, and this might be an incredibly dumb question, but If I choose the vessels for my spirits to be pandora-esque charm beads, is it acceptable to keep them together on one bracelet so that you can have multiple spirits with you without needing to load up on jewelry?

I didn't see anything in the FAQs about this and the questions keep burning away in my mind!

Thanks in advance!

Creepy Hollows Spirits: 1 Arkan Sonney, 1 Gnome, 1 Phoenix, 3 Mid-Level Sin-eaters

BluJay76 Spirits: 1 Sun Dragon, 1 Itla Dragon, 1 Black Unicorn

Living Entities: 2 Concuan, 1 Boobrie, 1 Tikunboro
featheredstar
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a wolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

You can definitely charge multiple spirits with even the small charging box. Just place them in the box (it doesn't need to be closed to charge) and their vessels will charge.

It's definitely acceptable if they're on the same bracelet. Double check with your spirits, just to make sure they're okay with it too! But I've carried multiple vessels in a small pouch around with me before I got a master vessel and it was completely fine to have them together like that.

Return to “General Questions”