Can your succubae/incubae talk to you through other people?

TKvalid
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1

@Tonyctrl,
I've actually completed the letter method and addressed it to Lilith, in one dream I remember my succubus (or maybe Lilith?) asked me "Don't you want to write me another letter?" and smiled at me while we were dancing at a party, maybe she was making fun of the letter method or maybe she really liked what I wrote about her?
My succubus has already said her name to me, she also helped me to understand how to spell it correctly. Actually, she gave me two names, but the second was only mentioned in a dream once and never again and it's related to a specific demon in hinduism, weird.
I think I've also seen her sigil. One day I was doing mirror meditation and my face changed from normal to dark and demonic looking, I wasn't scared. Then a symbol appeared on my forehead. I don't know whether it was a sigil, but it looked like a burned and bloody satanic pentagram to me.

OwlSpirit
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: RavenFlight
Zodiac:

@TKValid He stood there all shocked and gobsmacked lol but laughed it off after the staff led the lady away to calm her down a bit. Keep in mind that this happened only on Wednesday this week, so it was still quite recent. Right after that cup throwing incident, she looked a bit confused at was happening and wasn't too happy about the spilled coffee and smashed cup on the floor.

The guy, like I said, looked completely shocked but laughed it off and eventually walked off after 5 minutes or so after the staff led her away, going back to whatever he was doing. Nothing really much happened after that, the day went on as normal.

Nienna
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Nienna

Well i would take possession with a grain of salt . For R i think it was a strong possession type to intervene through the old lady ; it was a good intention but if it is used egoistically then it can be dangerous.
For TKvalid , it's also the same.

It was partial possession but strong partial possession. Due to my personnal experience i do not like that when it's acted through other's people because it is touching the will of the person , bending it.
My spirit do that to my own body because i do authorize them , i trust them for that.

For controlling my family or friend , well i don't like that.

What i felt insecure about this testimony about the old lady and R is the fact that she was confused . I would feel bad (don't worry it's just by personnal experience but if it's alright with you ok then)

Also, it depend on the situation but i am on my guard when it is about incubi/succubi because they can be quite egoistical (they are not all the same of course)

TKvalid
new here
new here

Nienna wrote:Well i would take possession with a grain of salt . For R i think it was a strong possession type to intervene through the old lady ; it was a good intention but if it is used egoistically then it can be dangerous.
For TKvalid , it's also the same.

It was partial possession but strong partial possession. Due to my personnal experience i do not like that when it's acted through other's people because it is touching the will of the person , bending it.
My spirit do that to my own body because i do authorize them , i trust them for that.

For controlling my family or friend , well i don't like that.

What i felt insecure about this testimony about the old lady and R is the fact that she was confused . I would feel bad (don't worry it's just by personnal experience but if it's alright with you ok then)

Also, it depend on the situation but i am on my guard when it is about incubi/succubi because they can be quite egoistical (they are not all the same of course)
Hmm. I wonder whether succubae/incubae are inclined to possess or control other people only when their human partner is okay with it. I personally didn't mind the help and the comments I got from my succubus, the people that were possibly affected seemed happier from it, but it wasn't like I asked her to help me in such a way. It seems like that's just how she does things, that's how she functions.
Could it be that not all succubae/incubae are capable of controlling people? Maybe possession is a skill that needs to be mastered in order to use effectively?

OwlSpirit
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I have rules set in place and I haven't really said to do so in both cases, as he's never really done it until now so I never needed to.

R did feel bad for doing it but he was personally not impressed with this dude and with "M" staying home at the time, he had no choice to do so. The first time I think it was just the lady herself, as R admits that the second incident was the only time he's done so.

It was making me uncomfortable at the time, but I get too anxious when I try to talk to anyone so he got protective and stepped in, though regretful towards the lady.

"I didn't like what this dude was doing, it was making her uncomfortable in turn and so I stepped in. I only do these things when it's nessesary and I hate doing so, but it was the only way to make him back off as he wasn't getting the message. That relates to her looking uncomfortable, him looking over and seeing her uncomfortable, then him ignoring it and kept on going." - R

TKvalid
new here
new here

OwlSpirit wrote:"I didn't like what this dude was doing, it was making her uncomfortable in turn and so I stepped in. I only do these things when it's nessesary and I hate doing so, but it was the only way to make him back off as he wasn't getting the message. That relates to her looking uncomfortable, him looking over and seeing her uncomfortable, then him ignoring it and kept on going." - R
Interesting. Does R hate stepping in because he stays true to his principles and doesn't want to manipulate another being's free will or because it affects R in a bad way, for example, drains a lot of R's energy?

Nienna
active contributor
active contributor

"Every spirits and entities can possess someone or something . It use a great amount of energy but it is easily compensated. The being use its own energy but compensate by the energy of the one who is possessed. So it can be easier to control ." My Silver Dragon

I understand R in a way to be overprotective to you because mine are also like that . I let them interact and step out if REALLY necessary . My vampire for example did that 3 days but not in a "bad purpose" , i was taking a selfie with my family and i saw a strange smile that i never seen in my father before.
Then my vampire told me it was him and i felt kind of awful because he was controlling my father.

He wanted to show me his features and i have to recognize he has a splendid smile lol ; but it did bother me.

TKvalid
new here
new here

Nienna wrote:He wanted to show me his features and i have to recognize he has a splendid smile lol ; but it did bother me.
Well, I think if it was relatively easy to see full spirit manifestations with your physical eyes all the time, seeing his features at a given moment wouldn't be a problem. Although, it would be hard to get used to such a way of experiencing life.

OwlSpirit
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

@TKValid, Both. As Nienna's Silver Dragon mentioned, it can take up a lot of energy but it is possible.

@Nienna, Understandable. "R" only really does so if there's no other choice or absolutely necessary. He doesn't like possessing people all that much, especially those who are decent. With non-decent people, he doesn't care as much and I understand his thinking. Why should he care about the non-decent, when they bring nothing but misery?

Nienna
active contributor
active contributor

OwlSpirit wrote:@TKValid, Both. As Nienna's Silver Dragon mentioned, it can take up a lot of energy but it is possible.

@Nienna, Understandable. "R" only really does so if there's no other choice or absolutely necessary. He doesn't like possessing people all that much, especially those who are decent. With non-decent people, he doesn't care as much and I understand his thinking. Why should he care about the non-decent, when they bring nothing but misery?
I agree with you , it is more easier with non-decent people , you feel less guilty

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”