Can your succubae/incubae talk to you through other people?

Nienna
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Nienna

TKvalid wrote:
Nienna wrote:He wanted to show me his features and i have to recognize he has a splendid smile lol ; but it did bother me.
Well, I think if it was relatively easy to see full spirit manifestations with your physical eyes all the time, seeing his features at a given moment wouldn't be a problem. Although, it would be hard to get used to such a way of experiencing life.
It's not something i saw with my physical eyes , like he was beside my father . He was INSIDE my father and when someone possess a body , they can make expressions (like smiling , arching eyebrows and such) and when they are inside you can see their features.

It's complicated to explain but i saw my father's face but behind it i could see the face of my V and his features.

My father's smile was not the same as usual and it was the smile of my vampire

TKvalid
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1

Nienna wrote:It's not something i saw with my physical eyes , like he was beside my father . He was INSIDE my father and when someone possess a body , they can make expressions (like smiling , arching eyebrows and such) and when they are inside you can see their features.

It's complicated to explain but i saw my father's face but behind it i could see the face of my V and his features.

My father's smile was not the same as usual and it was the smile of my vampire
Yeah, I understood that V made expressions while being inside the person. My succubus does that too. I was just saying if you could easily see V with your physical eyes all the time you would be able to perceive his features without him needing to go inside someone. Sorry, if I wasn't clear enough on my point before.

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”