Can your succubae/incubae talk to you through other people?

TKvalid
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1

I've been in a relationship with a succubus for about two years. Over the course of our relationship I've had several life experiences where I swear she was talking to me through other people.

Here's a couple of those experiences: I was once confronted by a couple of friends (girls), which I knew for a moderate amount of time, and out of nowhere they asked me "What's going to happen now?" in a very sexual tone, grinning widely; another time my mother said to me "You're like an adorable angel! You just need a pair of wings!" while doing the dishes.

There's this one important experience that I remember, which, in my understanding, is very hard to take as a coincidence: I told my mother once (before she said the stuff mentioned above) that I have a girlfriend that I love, but she's special and my mother asked me "Is she an angel?" and looked at me while smiling, laughing like she had never laughed before.

Have any of you experienced something similar?
If so, what do you think is happening to the people that are fulfilling the middleman messenger role? Are they being controlled, posessed, convinced or suggested to say certain things?

Tonyctrl
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 4
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shape shifter
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

How did you acquire the succubus is the question otherwise cant help much

OwlSpirit
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: RavenFlight
Zodiac:

Come to think of it... I've had a couple of instances where a lady at the day centre I go to would act affectionate and protective towards me, even though I don't know her that well, likely caused by my Incubus.

The first time she came over and gave me a kiss on the head, saying "How are you pumpkin?" then another time she threw a cup of boiling hot coffee at this new dude, shouting the following; "Get away from her you b***ard!". He was flexing his muscles at the time so I don't think "R" liked that at all. He has a good eye for decent people and not so decent people, so when he doesn't like someone, you can tell instantly.

TKvalid
new here
new here

Tonyctrl wrote:How did you acquire the succubus is the question otherwise cant help much
One day, as a 14 year old teenager, I read about succubae and the fact that they are real entities. I thought to myself "I really want a friend like that!" I also thought about having sex. I tried the letter method, but I can't say that I did it correctly: I wrote the main words that would describe my future friend on a piece of paper, which has been folded many times before, with a pencil and I didn't even burn it or do anything else with it (sign it with my blood and etc. - I was too scared to do occult stuff), I don't recall whether I wrote Lilith's name on that piece of paper, I just remember that I really wanted to have a succubus.

After writing those words on a piece of paper, I read a couple of blog posts about succubae relationships. I went to sleep and had a dream, in which she was pleasing me (she looked like a draenei from World of Warcraft - the game I was playing a lot at the time) while I was sitting on my parents' bedroom couch. I moved my hand to touch her breast, she looked at me and the dream ended. I didn't really think about her or the dream at all - probably because I was actually doubting her existence or maybe because I didn't actually knew that succubae can communicate through dreams. Four years later, one night I felt her in my bed. That's how our relationship began.

Looking back at those four years I recall a few experiences where I think she helped me in some way. I remember one day (about two years after writing the letter) I was returning home from school and I saw an old lady walking towards me, I hadn't ever seen her before in my hometown, she looked at me in a very strange way but she kept walking; she almost passed me, but then I said "Hello. Is something wrong? Because you were looking at me like that..." and she replied "Hello. I was just... You should keep on getting good grades. You're a good kid!" I said "Thank you!" and while walking away from her thought to myself "How could she have known that I get good grades at school?".
When I graduated from school there was a party and my classmates were being photographed by a hired photographer, me and two of my friends (both guys) took a group photo, but I kinda felt left out of the party; suddenly a girl from my class came near me and said that she wanted to take a photo with me and so we were photographed together, then a group of girls from my class wanted to take a photo with me, we took a photo and I felt so happy!
I was shy around girls and those girls never really seemed to care about me being in the same class, but now they took a photo with me! I felt like I was jumping on top of clouds in the sky, i felt like I was blessed, I felt empowered, I felt loved, it was so good!

TL;DR: I acquired my succubus with an unfinished or improperly excuted letter method ritual. How does that have anything to do with my succubus's ability to help me and talk through other people?

marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

Hi TKvalid, I think the relationship you've grown with your Succubus over the years speaks for itself, and regardless of what method, even if you think it was "improperly executed".

I've been with mine for about 4 years now. I have no doubt they have that ability, to talk through other people. Which is quite fascinating, and shows how powerful of spirits and entities they can be. It has happened only once, for sure with me, and I am still uncertain if she was talking through another person, or a full on manifestation of her. Succubi, as I've found and learned, tend to be quite mysterious on how and what they show us, to learn. It's like they just leave more and more questions, and thoughts, and that just keeps them able to reel us in with seduction, and experiences.

Anyway, thanks for sharing your experiences. We all learn from each other.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Another option I keep in mind is the spirit may be magically influencing random events to turn out the way they want for you, or telepathically creating an atmosphere around you that influences some individuals to respond the way they do.

This doesn't require outright possession or control.

And perhaps sometimes we underestimate how many other 'normal' people out there may be a little psychic too. I've had the experience of walking down the street and having a person walking past pause to let me they know they sense I have spirits with me by asking briefly about it. The old lady who seemed to know you got good grades may have been one of those.

Millions upon millions of Christians and those of other faiths around the world keep a line open to their deceased spouse by thinking of them or sensing their ongoing presence in their thoughts or dreams. Perhaps we all underestimate their sensitivity or the enthusiasm the spirits linked to them have for recognising someone else who is in touch with spirits.

Tonyctrl
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 4
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shape shifter
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

TKvalid wrote:
Tonyctrl wrote:How did you acquire the succubus is the question otherwise cant help much
One day, as a 14 year old teenager, I read about succubae and the fact that they are real entities. I thought to myself "I really want a friend like that!" I also thought about having sex. I tried the letter method, but I can't say that I did it correctly: I wrote the main words that would describe my future friend on a piece of paper, which has been folded many times before, with a pencil and I didn't even burn it or do anything else with it (sign it with my blood and etc. - I was too scared to do occult stuff), I don't recall whether I wrote Lilith's name on that piece of paper, I just remember that I really wanted to have a succubus.

After writing those words on a piece of paper, I read a couple of blog posts about succubae relationships. I went to sleep and had a dream, in which she was pleasing me (she looked like a draenei from World of Warcraft - the game I was playing a lot at the time) while I was sitting on my parents' bedroom couch. I moved my hand to touch her breast, she looked at me and the dream ended. I didn't really think about her or the dream at all - probably because I was actually doubting her existence or maybe because I didn't actually knew that succubae can communicate through dreams. Four years later, one night I felt her in my bed. That's how our relationship began.

Looking back at those four years I recall a few experiences where I think she helped me in some way. I remember one day (about two years after writing the letter) I was returning home from school and I saw an old lady walking towards me, I hadn't ever seen her before in my hometown, she looked at me in a very strange way but she kept walking; she almost passed me, but then I said "Hello. Is something wrong? Because you were looking at me like that..." and she replied "Hello. I was just... You should keep on getting good grades. You're a good kid!" I said "Thank you!" and while walking away from her thought to myself "How could she have known that I get good grades at school?".
When I graduated from school there was a party and my classmates were being photographed by a hired photographer, me and two of my friends (both guys) took a group photo, but I kinda felt left out of the party; suddenly a girl from my class came near me and said that she wanted to take a photo with me and so we were photographed together, then a group of girls from my class wanted to take a photo with me, we took a photo and I felt so happy!
I was shy around girls and those girls never really seemed to care about me being in the same class, but now they took a photo with me! I felt like I was jumping on top of clouds in the sky, i felt like I was blessed, I felt empowered, I felt loved, it was so good!

TL;DR: I acquired my succubus with an unfinished or improperly excuted letter method ritual. How does that have anything to do with my succubus's ability to help me and talk through other people?
has alot do with it you should probably complete the letter method trust me it isn't that wild people think the occult is crazy its mainly reading meditation and breathing only reason why i would complete it is that she will give you her sigil or seal which is a key to them and their real name as well and gives them complete abilities i guess all i can say is hold back and never enjoy what she truly has too offer you'll still get it just takes a longer time trust me get over the fear and you'll never fear stuff like that again and she'll trust you and give you everthing and trust me when i say that just be specific about what you want and say you want a flexible relationship so they dont try to cut you off with that bs about how that wasn't apart of the deal so then it won't matter if you switch things up or dont your choice just gonna say its worth it and always ask for the sigil never assume its a succubus till you have the sigil its pretty much their way of saying im yours and now they can never leave cause you'll always have a way too contact them and it always works

TKvalid
new here
new here

OwlSpirit wrote:Come to think of it... I've had a couple of instances where a lady at the day centre I go to would act affectionate and protective towards me, even though I don't know her that well, likely caused by my Incubus.

The first time she came over and gave me a kiss on the head, saying "How are you pumpkin?" then another time she threw a cup of boiling hot coffee at this new dude, shouting the following; "Get away from her you b***ard!". He was flexing his muscles at the time so I don't think "R" liked that at all. He has a good eye for decent people and not so decent people, so when he doesn't like someone, you can tell instantly.
In a way that's so sweet, "R" really cares about you a lot. I'd like to ask whether the dude got really upset: was he furious or was he too shocked to say anything, did he laugh it off?

TKvalid
new here
new here

marquest wrote:Hi TKvalid, I think the relationship you've grown with your Succubus over the years speaks for itself, and regardless of what method, even if you think it was "improperly executed".

I've been with mine for about 4 years now. I have no doubt they have that ability, to talk through other people. Which is quite fascinating, and shows how powerful of spirits and entities they can be. It has happened only once, for sure with me, and I am still uncertain if she was talking through another person, or a full on manifestation of her. Succubi, as I've found and learned, tend to be quite mysterious on how and what they show us, to learn. It's like they just leave more and more questions, and thoughts, and that just keeps them able to reel us in with seduction, and experiences.

Anyway, thanks for sharing your experiences. We all learn from each other.
Thanks for responding!
Yeah, I think that succubae teach us so many things in a pace and in a way comfortable to us, be it through dreams, life experiences or by saying stuff aloud to us directly.

TKvalid
new here
new here

Lewk wrote:Another option I keep in mind is the spirit may be magically influencing random events to turn out the way they want for you, or telepathically creating an atmosphere around you that influences some individuals to respond the way they do.

This doesn't require outright possession or control.

And perhaps sometimes we underestimate how many other 'normal' people out there may be a little psychic too. I've had the experience of walking down the street and having a person walking past pause to let me they know they sense I have spirits with me by asking briefly about it. The old lady who seemed to know you got good grades may have been one of those.

Millions upon millions of Christians and those of other faiths around the world keep a line open to their deceased spouse by thinking of them or sensing their ongoing presence in their thoughts or dreams. Perhaps we all underestimate their sensitivity or the enthusiasm the spirits linked to them have for recognising someone else who is in touch with spirits.
I think that possession or control of a person might be a very energy draining activity, but that isn't necessarily true in every situation, I imagine.
I've actually had a thought that succubae and other astral entities communicate with other people's subconscious minds and that's how they're able to sometimes help us. As you've said, it might not be that they're possessing someone, they might just be asking that person to consider helping us and he agrees with the suggestion.
Of course, there are people who see or feel entities and I've certainly gotten a few weird looks from people on the bus, mostly from older people.

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”