Spirit's Communication through Dream Symbols

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
HorizonSignal
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 5
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Early on I had a curious dreamspace encounter with my Kitsune than I couldn't work out, but I've since experienced the same theme again, so I figure it's unlikely to be meaningless.
The first encounter, which I really couldn't make heads or tails of at the time:
I false-awaken from a normal dream into that space which I assume is the astral version of my bedroom. I'm in bed, tucked in pretty much as if I had literally woken up. R greets me in the shape of what I later determined to be a marbled fox cuddled against my chest. Suddenly something like a BIG racoon appeared on the bedroom floor, just kind of staring at me/us. R Jumped at it and, er, tore it's balls off and then ate them. I woke up before I could see what else happened. I spent quite a lot of time going 'wtf was THAT supposed to be?' but then wrote it off until now. Then this morning prompted me to reconsider.

What I thought was a regular dream (as in not very lucid), at first, but I recognized upon waking as being another 'astral' location: a copy of the house I grew up in.. I was wandering around when I saw another(?) racoon in the front room. I immediately got upset and started yelling to try and sho it out (Who wants a racoon in their house?), but realized it was much smaller and apparently weakened. I started to shove it towards the front door with my shoe, and I woke up.

I suspect it's some kind of spirit-related thing because I've never seen racoons in my dreams before, or since. A metaphor for cleansing/unblocking? Some kind of feeder/scavenger entity that R is chasing off/fighting? I'm curious to hear your opinion/interpretations.

Catgirl2
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Masheba Shifter
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not quite sure?
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!
Zodiac:

It sounds like it is spirit related-or personal depending if there may be some issues! I have been having some serious lucid dreams myself where I am at a vaguely familiar place but can't seem to remember where or what the place is, only my feelings that I know where I am because I had been there before! Anyways it sounds like someone is trying to communicate with you-Kitsune maybe? Another Spirit? I have had dreams so vivid that the only way to describe them is that there is a personal feel about them & they need acknowledgement!

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”