You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any kind of spirit
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Kitsune
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Stormageddon, Dark Lord Of All
Zodiac:

So you all probably know I have a crush on a girl, well I just realized whenever I try to imagine my self with her I can't, and instead I see her and my rival together, and me with a female friend I just met. Is my mind or keep trying to tell me something?

Hail King Asmodeus!

O Rai, The Best CH Mod Ever (And my favorite senpai) I Summon Thee With The Power Of One Million Blonde Centaur Women, Answer My Call!

Gardien de la lumière et de l'obscurité
Umaredzuki
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Staying on the "normal side" of the situation I would say you're just being insecure, but you still want to be with someone, so your mind thinks your new friend can also be a good partner since you just met her and you are learning a lot of things about her lately,so you without noticing think more about her; to understand her personality and all that stuff.
That's just my opinion but that may be the case

Mizu-Taki
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Thanks umaredzuki, now a little more :feedback: Please

Hail King Asmodeus!

O Rai, The Best CH Mod Ever (And my favorite senpai) I Summon Thee With The Power Of One Million Blonde Centaur Women, Answer My Call!

Mizu-Taki
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

:feedback:

Hail King Asmodeus!

Ferro
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Unicorn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Winged Unicorn
Zodiac:

Mizu: You can't push you future just by making more posts. If you don't see yourself with the girl, then may be it's time to move on. I would rather focus on the girl you see yourself with. May be it's your soulmate after all... And if she's not, then may be the former one will return to you under some unpredictible circumstances. Or you will meet someone who will make you forget her at all.
There are lots of possibilities. Just go for the right one and don't push the one not intended for you ;-)

"Your frustration is well understood, but one must be patient for all things good." - Zecora
Sophia Nyx
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 600
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Formerly Nanami
Zodiac:

There are a number of possibilities here. I think perhaps an insecurity is certainly a huge possibility here which is why you don't see yourself with this crush, yet you see yourself with the new friend. The other possibility being you definitely aren't meant to be with her which is why you do not see yourself with her. Most of us, that are able to read others, have a difficult time seeing the forest for the trees in regards to ourselves. Just because you want something doesn't mean it is going to happen, especially if its not meant to be. Perhaps this other girl that you do see yourself with is now in your life for a reason and that is the direction you should look.

Mizu-Taki
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Nanami wrote:There are a number of possibilities here. I think perhaps an insecurity is certainly a huge possibility here which is why you don't see yourself with this crush, yet you see yourself with the new friend. The other possibility being you definitely aren't meant to be with her which is why you do not see yourself with her. Most of us, that are able to read others, have a difficult time seeing the forest for the trees in regards to ourselves. Just because you want something doesn't mean it is going to happen, especially if its not meant to be. Perhaps this other girl that you do see yourself with is now in your life for a reason and that is the direction you should look.
Maybe your right, I don't know.... what immortal should I consult that would be able to help me figure this out, it's killing me. And these blasted hormones aren't helping at all, then the Hormone monster (big mouth reference).

Hail King Asmodeus!

Return to “General Questions”