new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

So I have only had my Unicorn, E, for a few days. I got her as my first spirit from CH with the penny deal. I noticed right away that she is very motherly and nurturing. So yesterday, I decided to send her to school with my middle son who has some behavior issues. ODD and ADHD specifically. She has been at school with him for the past two days, and on both days, NO BEHAVIORAL PROBLEMS! I mean he has good days and bad days, but since E has been going with him, he's been perfect. I really can't believe it. He got to get a prize out of his classroom prize box today, which he has never gotten to do before. I was so happy. I wish E had a physical form so I could hug her! Just thought I would share this awesome experience with you guys. <3

My Spirit Family-

1 Green Dragon, 1 Unicorn, 1 Volkh, 1 Fylgia, 2 Wraiths, 1 Courtwind Angel, 1 Mermaid
Nil
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male

Jillybean wrote:So I have only had my Unicorn, E, for a few days. I got her as my first spirit from CH with the penny deal. I noticed right away that she is very motherly and nurturing. So yesterday, I decided to send her to school with my middle son who has some behavior issues. ODD and ADHD specifically. She has been at school with him for the past two days, and on both days, NO BEHAVIORAL PROBLEMS! I mean he has good days and bad days, but since E has been going with him, he's been perfect. I really can't believe it. He got to get a prize out of his classroom prize box today, which he has never gotten to do before. I was so happy. I wish E had a physical form so I could hug her! Just thought I would share this awesome experience with you guys. <3
Nice story. Instead of hugging why not offer him some offerings :X Give both him and the boy a treat :X

divineseeker
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Hello,
That is so awesome Jillybean. Wish you many more happiness with your Unicorn keeping.

Jillybean
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Oh I did. E got offerings and my son got ice cream! Lol. It was a good day for everyone.

My Spirit Family-

1 Green Dragon, 1 Unicorn, 1 Volkh, 1 Fylgia, 2 Wraiths, 1 Courtwind Angel, 1 Mermaid
jesse1746
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune
If I could be anything, I would be...: Pegasus
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

that's wonderful to hear. I wish that you and your unicorn experience much joy and bond together over time.

Return to “Spirit Tasking”