Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Idk!
If I could be anything, I would be...: Creature
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Karina
Zodiac:

Hello, all!!
I'm very new to this so please be nice!
I recall a while back, after a show my school was putting on, I was walking down the empty hallway...and I heard a very loud bark coming from behind me. I spun around in fear, and what met my vision was a massive German Shepherd-esque canine figure with pointed ears. It wagged its tail, barked again, and ran through the wall. I stood in surprise for a few seconds before speedwalking out of the building.
Could this have been a sign?

NOTE: As of last night (10/17/18), I've purchased a Hellhound spirit! I'm very excited for him to arrive! Details to come!! 1ey

Alena
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: hellhound
If I could be anything, I would be...: mermaid
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Wow! Congrats! If that was your hellhound, then you've already had your first encounter. I, myself, have several and have yet to see them that clearly. They are great companions to have. I love all of mine.

LittleGreenIcon
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Wow that's awesome! Hellhound's are my favourite spirit, I hope you love yours as much as I do mine. What a beautiful experience to have. Keep us updated!

CinderSprks
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 4
Zodiac:

LittleGreenIcon wrote:Wow that's awesome! Hellhound's are my favourite spirit, I hope you love yours as much as I do mine. What a beautiful experience to have. Keep us updated!
Alright, folks, here's the tea. I've had his pendant for a handful of days now, maybe even a week. But I've felt absolutely nothing off the pendant. No energy signs or anything of the sort. Now, I've been stressed for a little bit while I've had him, but that's clearing up by itself. Is his energy blocked off because I'm stressed? Or have I done something wrong?

CinderSprks
new here
new here
Zodiac:

I've had his pendant for a handful of days, and as of the day I got him, I haven't felt a damn thing off his pendant. I've been talking to him and letting him know what's going on, but never get a reply or anything. I can't feel a presence at all. I've been quite stressed the last few weeks, but now it's finally going away and I feel much lighter, I've got less to worry about. Will that help me feel him better?

featheredstar
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a wolf

CinderSprks wrote:I've had his pendant for a handful of days, and as of the day I got him, I haven't felt a damn thing off his pendant. I've been talking to him and letting him know what's going on, but never get a reply or anything. I can't feel a presence at all. I've been quite stressed the last few weeks, but now it's finally going away and I feel much lighter, I've got less to worry about. Will that help me feel him better?
Stress, anxieties, depression, anything related to your mental health/when you're not mentally healthy at the moment can form a block in communication with your spirits. Stressing over the fact that you can't feel anything can also create blocks, etc.

Now since it seems your worries and stress is settling down and you're beginning to feel better, there is a most definite chance that you'll be able to feel him better and receive the communication that he is trying to give you :) He's probably just as upset as you are that you can't communicate clearly back and forth, but no doubt is he there with you getting to know you as you are with him.

CinderSprks
new here
new here
Zodiac:

featheredstar wrote:
CinderSprks wrote:I've had his pendant for a handful of days, and as of the day I got him, I haven't felt a damn thing off his pendant. I've been talking to him and letting him know what's going on, but never get a reply or anything. I can't feel a presence at all. I've been quite stressed the last few weeks, but now it's finally going away and I feel much lighter, I've got less to worry about. Will that help me feel him better?
Stress, anxieties, depression, anything related to your mental health/when you're not mentally healthy at the moment can form a block in communication with your spirits. Stressing over the fact that you can't feel anything can also create blocks, etc.

Now since it seems your worries and stress is settling down and you're beginning to feel better, there is a most definite chance that you'll be able to feel him better and receive the communication that he is trying to give you :) He's probably just as upset as you are that you can't communicate clearly back and forth, but no doubt is he there with you getting to know you as you are with him.
Things have been going smoother since I popped him into a charging pouch that came with my new Hellhound vessel! I think they're both getting along really well. I've already seen a Shade, and I've only had my new boy for two days! They seem to be really happy and content.

They also seem to enjoy playing pranks on my cat. Perhaps I'll have to talk to them about that... 2wk

Return to “Dark Arts”