venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Hi All,

I have placed an order for a Hoblet with CH as a protective spirit for my keep and also for me later as I develop plane walking in spirt and astral realms... but there's not much information on him as far as manifestation appearance is concerned. (I tend to make the best connections with spirits that I can visualize / receive visual impressions of from them.)

The encyclopedia shows a being with the face of a clock, but I am not certain that is accurate. Googling "Hoblet" gets me nowhere, and in fact back to CH.

Do any of you have Hoblets and can you share any knowledge of their appearance? In addition, please share experiences with yours.

Thanks,

Chris

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Ardentis
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 8
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I recently received my hoblet so I don't have a lot of experiences yet. I have a hard time seeing him well, mostly I just see the silhouette of a lean figure. He has shared with me that this is on purpose, at least until we bond further and less I am less likely to react negatively to what he really looks like.

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Thanks Ardentis, I think that is a similar experience I have with a couple of my spirits - there are a couple that I can't receive a "visual" of.

Anyways, that would also mesh with some of the description of the hoblet. They are referenced as being unattractive or something like that, but no further information is given. I'm sure it must be on purpose, but was curious. If anything, I'll just ask mine for some clues. :)

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin

Return to “Creatures”