Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 600
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Formerly Nanami
Zodiac:

I was amused, but didn't really appreciate the image in the middle of lunch.
:: He is just trying to keep you on your toes. Maybe he thought dinner would be dull if he didn't! 3|D

OwlSpirit
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: RavenFlight
Zodiac:

Regholdain wrote:Earlier this weekend I ate by myself at a favorite Italian restaurant, and I had invited my Dullahan, succubus, and sterling angel spirits to join me.

While I was eating I did a quick mind's eye / third eye check to see where my companions were. The table was a two-seater so there was only one other chair across from me. *S* was sitting in the chair and soon I felt like he had set his moldy, bloody, grotesque head on the table. I feel like his comment was something like "Looks tasty."

I set aside a garlic knot roll and a few bites of my grilled chicken penne alfredo for him and the others to enjoy. I was amused, but didn't really appreciate the image in the middle of lunch. LOL
Lol, that's brilliant.

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)

Okay, this literally just happened a few minutes ago. I just finished meditating to ground, center and shield, then worked with my feather flame binding to help develop and open my third eye. Afterwards, still meditating, I asked my keep to join me, remove blockages and negative energies, etc, and after a few minutes I stared at my white closet door and asked my Dullahan buddy to stand in front of it for me. The goal was to try to practice seeing him.

So in my mind's eye I knew he was there, and he told me telepathically he was already there. So I concentrated and after a couple minutes while I loosely focused my vision a thought struck me. I told *S* "You're not very tall are you?" (Telepathically)

You see there's a bookcase that's about 5 foot tall next to the closet, and I'm 6 foot, and in my mind *S* seemed nearly as tall as the bookcase, perhaps a few inches taller.

He replied, "No, not as tall as you... I'm about a head shorter."

I busted out laughing, concentration completely broken. He was quite pleased with himself for that joke. Of course, I was only seeing him up to his shoulders and the collar of his riding coat, so there's that.

I told him that was hilarious but he can't break my concentration like that. He said "sometimes a break in concentration is what you need".

Well I re-focused and carried on with the exercise for a moment, but I couldn't resist sharing it here.

Sophia Nyx
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 600
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Formerly Nanami
Zodiac:

I told him that was hilarious but he can't break my concentration like that. He said "sometimes a break in concentration is what you need".
That is probably some of the best advice I have heard in a very very long time. Your stories about him make me laugh. He really does sound like an amazing fella to be around!

OwlSpirit
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 1
My magical/paranormal name...: RavenFlight
Zodiac:

Haha! His sense of humor just keeps getting better.

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member

It's been a while sense I've shared more from (S), especially since I've been working on bonding closely with other spirits lately. However, this morning he made a brief joke that I thought was fun.

I was saying good morning to all my spirits as I was driving to work (I was running late today) and sometimes I add comments like "my sweet friend" or the like to show a little more personal affection. Well today I told my Dullahan "Good Morning (S), my headless friend" (which I never say, by the way).

He immediately responded, "Headless? My head's right here!" and my mind's eye had the wonderful image of him standing and holding his head out in front of him (by the hair) in all its gruesome wild-eyed and smiling glory.

Of course, I laughed out loud because, well, it was awesome fun. LOL

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

lol, nice

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member

Well I usually pride myself on grammar... but that is not the correct use of "sense". /sigh

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Chewie
new here
new here
My magical/paranormal name...: N/A
Zodiac:

Man.. I wish the spirits that I will be getting along the way, will have just as much sense of humor as yours. Sounds like a great time 1s

Adrasteia
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human and Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a valuable person
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I haven't talked much to my Dullahan. He even intimidates me more than my Demons. My first impression upon reading his description was that he is more serious business than fun and giggles.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”