venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

So last weekend I was sleeping in and in the morning I half-woke with this intense vibration throughout my body from my waist to my head and my heart seemed to be beating really fast. I knew right away I was on the verge of a spontaneous OBE so I remained calm and relaxed and continued to let the sensations flow. I was lying on my side with one pillow under my head and the other was next to me closer to the right side of the bed.

Next thing I know I am seeing the pillow that is next to me as if I am lying face down with my face on top of the pillow. My sight was dim (should have been clearer as it was already daylight). I was able to raise up from the pillow slightly (as if I was pushing myself off the bed a bit with my hands) but I did not seem to have use beyond my arms and was stuck in place otherwise. I tried to will more movement and it just wouldn't happen. I eventually woke up with the memory and realized it was my first true memory of an OBE.

I am very excited about this. I feel it was a partial OBE, like I had generated half of my astral body projection but not the rest. I have been studying Astral Dynamics by Robert Bruce and started energy work, but have not officially tried to OBE yet. This spontaneous experience gives me great hope that perhaps I am a natural. 2wk

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
divineseeker
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Hello,
Very interesting. Hope you continue to share your future OBE experiences.

Enki
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 1
If I could be anything, I would be...: Annunaki
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Congratulations on your experience. Have your studies shed any light on the safety of doing Astral projection? I really want to try but I worry that not having someone there with me to oversee might lead to some uncertain consequences.

denanna123
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 42
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: NannaDee
Zodiac:

Congrats on the OBE! I'm still working on the whole astral thing myself, I know I'd be excited for an experience like that!

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member

Enki wrote:Congratulations on your experience. Have your studies shed any light on the safety of doing Astral projection? I really want to try but I worry that not having someone there with me to oversee might lead to some uncertain consequences.
I've seen some mention on the forums for ensuring that you have protection in place and knowledge of some kind of astral combat or magic to protect you during travel, but I think all of that is most prudent when you actually travel into the Astral Realm for exploration. I also have not worried about it too much as I have at least three bound spirits who would be around me during projection due to the ability to travel the astral. As for my reading, there has been no mention beyond shielding prior to astral projection.

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member

denanna123 wrote:Congrats on the OBE! I'm still working on the whole astral thing myself, I know I'd be excited for an experience like that!
Thanks, I have had a couple of spontaneous experiences with OBE, but to be honest I am not actively pursuing astral projection right now. I am concentrating more on energy work and familiarizing myself with my spirits. The spontaneous OBE seem to be a side-affect of the energy work.

uncle sid
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 28
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Idk
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My magical/paranormal name...: No idea
Zodiac:

it helps if you keep a record of your dreams, and try your best to recall everything every time you sleep or meditate.

Even just bringing up what you dreamed last night in the middle of the day, trying to recall everything helps a lot. It seems to help, also astral helping spirits do a lot of good for you, especially if they are really social and want to bring you along in journeys.

spells and crystals, and a protected environment really boost you as well, blockage removal is good too.

Interesting stuff really. Good to see your making progress though.

Return to “Astral Projection/OBE”