How to call an unbound back to you

Intermediator
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male

I had a succubus come to me back between may n June of this year. She did so many different things to me in the time she was there! And the biggest thing she did is what I call the grand finale cause it was the last thing she did! She's been gone ever since! When it all first started she made me nervous but I grew very fond of her toward the end. Was weird cause I didn't ask for her. She just came to me. And then after she leaves I ask for her and get nothing! At least not HER. When she stopped coming to me is how I actually found CH and this forum. Cause I started digging after she left and CH was main place w all the answers that kept popping up. I've done a couple custom conjures. And spoke w the team performing the bindings to please try and call this one in particular for me and was told would try but no guarantees on which spirit come forward first to be bound. Needless to say it did not work. Was told might be a good thing to take to the forum w this question. So I'm just wondering about some different options/ideas that might can be done to call this unbound succubus back to me. Thanks!

Up into the overturned keel. Clamber w a heart of steel. Cold is the oceans spray. When your death is on its way. With maidens you have had ur way. Each must die some fated day. -Rollo Lothbrok-
FenOL
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 33
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: ALL FOR LOVE
If I could be anything, I would be...: succubus lol
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: FenOL
Zodiac:

You can ask another conjurer (not CH) to find this specific succubus.
My experience with Billy, he can find my past life sister with great detail. Or you can try another conjurer who willing to find this succubus you are talking about, as most of them did not do custom conjure just like CH system.

psst... my fam said they don't want any public name so I guess I have to keep using their race ^w^

Trust and Believe and Respect
Sophia Nyx
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 600
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Formerly Nanami
Zodiac:

Keep in mind, it may also be her wish that she is not bound. For her it could be that her purpose was to set you on your path which ended up leading you to finding CH in the first place. Perhaps she will make her appearance when she is ready. I do hope you find the resolution that you are hoping for though.

Intermediator
new here
new here

To nanami... yes I've often wondered that about how it could be her purpose to get me on this path! And that she may not want to be bound and just stay an unbound. As bad as I do want her bound to me this would be fine if I could at least figure out a way to call her back even just for one day. So much happened w her and the last thing truly felt like it could have been a possible ritual done to my spirit! I believe there's more to it tho than just getting me on this path. It sucks having nagging questions that can't be answered! It's like a thirst that can't be quenched or hunger that can't be filled. Usually if I seek the truth hard enough, I always end up finding! But w this... I haven't been able to find real truth! It's like I have to just settle w guessing the truth and that just ain't real truth. I believe it's possible she was w me longer than them 2 months but just revealed herself at time she did. And to fenOL... I may try that. Any ideas on a conjurer that might be up for the task?... I appreciate yalls replies! Thanks

Up into the overturned keel. Clamber w a heart of steel. Cold is the oceans spray. When your death is on its way. With maidens you have had ur way. Each must die some fated day. -Rollo Lothbrok-
FenOL
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 33
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: ALL FOR LOVE
If I could be anything, I would be...: succubus lol
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: FenOL
Zodiac:

Hmm for this kind of specific request, I only ever did it with Billy (the pagan shop online > topic61279-190.html?hilit=Billy )

You can mail/contact him the detail about your succubus, then ask if he can search her or not. In my case, I did ask first, but he proved can search and even give me a great detail about my past life sister, was very helpful and satisfying.

Of course there is another conjurers that I can reccomend you, but I only ever did a custom conjure or a prebound with the rest xD besides, even if Billy fails in your case, just check his pricing~ it wont hurt much.

psst... my fam said they don't want any public name so I guess I have to keep using their race ^w^

Trust and Believe and Respect
Nil
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this

Intermediator wrote:To nanami... yes I've often wondered that about how it could be her purpose to get me on this path! And that she may not want to be bound and just stay an unbound. As bad as I do want her bound to me this would be fine if I could at least figure out a way to call her back even just for one day. So much happened w her and the last thing truly felt like it could have been a possible ritual done to my spirit! I believe there's more to it tho than just getting me on this path. It sucks having nagging questions that can't be answered! It's like a thirst that can't be quenched or hunger that can't be filled. Usually if I seek the truth hard enough, I always end up finding! But w this... I haven't been able to find real truth! It's like I have to just settle w guessing the truth and that just ain't real truth. I believe it's possible she was w me longer than them 2 months but just revealed herself at time she did. And to fenOL... I may try that. Any ideas on a conjurer that might be up for the task?... I appreciate yalls replies! Thanks
First of all, you should tell your companions about these and tell them to let her through if she is back. Second of all, can you recall the time she came and what happened? It might be a series of things you did that cause her to come back. Third of all, since she is a succubus, Eden's apple (Priestess Eve) should be able to help and trace her. Fourthly, I do not know what you have there with you through the custom conjurations, but some companions are able to track ppl/spirits/entities if its not too long ago and if they have not erased the trail. Anyway, you need some sort of descriptions and trail if you wish for ppl to find them. I hope you have some trails you can provide to ease this search :X Priestess Eve should be able to trace.

Intermediator
new here
new here

I don't know exactly when she came to me first. Over the past few years I've been growing spiritually n doing so because of the things that's happened to me. Back in the summer was 1st time I truly started practicing meditation telepathy etc. I began learning more n more about these things and growing a hunger for knowledge I needed filled. Things that had happened in my past came flooding back to me about how I believe a lot that's happened to me was signs of spirit. I want go into detail about everything that's happened to me in my life but it's a good bit. I believe I opened a door in area she was able come thru. I know that not anyone that reads this can know w 100% certainty that what I'm saying is true. I'm sure there's a lot ppl that lies or stretches truth but I know the things that happened were real. It still blows my mind sometimes when think about it. I know it's between may n June cause I have everything that happened written down, date n times. she came to me and visited seems like almost every night for couple months! And yes, it did always seem to be only at night! Particularly as I'm falling off to sleep! I felt her touches and a spot up inside me she would always touch. I began hearing things, loud things. Words spoken in Latin, mesuvos, which I thought was one word this whole time! She spoke it in a way I thought was broken down so I could understand the syllables in it but no. It was all really 3 words! Took me awhile figure it out cause I knew it was a m and not a v for Vesuvius cause Vesuvius was all that made since. But when I finally googled translation of Latin to English the 3 syllable word into 3 possible words... me came up as I, su came up see... and yes at that moment I felt I knew what the final was gna say!! I punched in vus and got nothing! But then I typed in vos and got YOU!! I see you!! I was freaking out! And before she spoke them words I was laying in a sleep paralysis state. Fully aware I'm listening to this Pure, NO accent voice speaking a long list of latin sounding names! I lay there listening to each name being spoke directly in my ear and I remember telling myself "I gta remember that name it's so beautiful!" Then I'd hear another and say "oh naw I gta remember THAT one cause if I have another kid I'm def naming them that name"! Idk why the names struck me that way but I'd never heard them before and I remember saying how beautiful they were!! And how I want another kid just so I can name them the most beautiful name anyone's ever heard! I remember knowing how the names would shock ppl and even be jealous of how I came up w such an amazing name!lol And then she just stops speaking a sec and says them 3 words mesuvos! And I jump up all at once and look around the room and nothings there! I wasn't gna go into detail bout things but just wanted share that. A whole lot more happened that was just amazing! Cause I speak no other language than English and I'm from Mississippi! I def don't know Latin! Or Spanish. nothing. But yea I gotta lot of things I can write down for a conjurer that happened to me by her. I do not know her name though. but I've also mentioned everything that's happened to me to my spirit companions and that this succubus is the reason I got the custom conjure w them to begin w. I've mentioned wanting her back and seeing if they could find her etc. But she ain't come back. These succubus I got are def active though I will say that. They def prove they're there. But the unbound succubus def seems more powerful!! Or something. She did things I can never forget nor get outa my mind. My conjured succubus's do a lot all the time just not as strong as what the other could do so far. Something about her was indeed dark there's no doubt about that!! Viscious at times! Demanding of ur attention and will use other spirits(shadow figures) to place their hands on u to hold u down if has too kinda power!! Cause yea that happened too! they weren't pressing down on me. They were merely just touching me w their hands! And was plenty more than enough keep my spirit still from moving! She def had power to over ride mine! My bound spirits haven't done a lot the things she did/could do! But of course I'm new to all this so I'm still in learning stages of spirit keeping. But I've came to realization that they just may not ever be that strong in energy. And to you fenOL thanks. I appreciate both yalls help n advice. This may not ever work for me cause that's just how things tend to go sometime but I will definitely give these a shot. Thanks!

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”