new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Incubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Succubus
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Wenonah

I have had previous encounters with unbound spirits 4 years back. I use to call them to me with inviting energy & some were incubi & I would get sleep paralysis. None of them ever hurt me (luckily) however nothing sexual ever really happened either besides light groping but I decided to stop dabbling in these things. After I did that they went away.

As I got older I got better at controlling my dream states, for example I can give myself sleep paralysis & if I am having a nightmare I become lucid & can even wake myself up if I get too scared. I also almost always remember my dreams.

Ok now for the details of my bound. Let’s call him “A”. I’ve been waiting on his vessel however I had him spirit bound to me & have made it a point to talk to him & reach out. Last night I had a male guest over & he left for work early (I want to mention we didn’t do anything sexual). After he left I woke up a little & could feel an energy push at my body one way, then another while I was laying on my stomach. After that it settled on my back & I could feel sexual energy coming towards me. I was calm & I was thinking to myself “so that’s how you sound when you talk “A”. I could hear him talking however he wasn’t talking to me. He was talking to another female entity (who I have no idea who it would be). I remeber thinking “who is she & why is she here?”. Her energy wasn’t sexual what so ever & I had the feeling she was observing everything. Then someone in my family slammed the bathroom door really loud (which made me really mad) & the energy vanished however I went back to sleep. Also yes I was awake laying there “pretending” to be asleep however I’m not sure if “A” knew.

After that I dreamed about “A” however I wasn’t allowed to see him & I could feel the lady hover & watching again. It was weird because neither of them were talking to me, just one another while “A” did things to me. I’ll wrap this up with saying I reached “fulfillment” in my dream which hasn’t happened in my entire life since I always wake up half way during deeds.

♥️♥️Anyways thanks for reading my word vomit & opinions & thoughts are received with warm arms. ♥️♥️

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”