venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Yesterday I experienced a very strange manifestation. There is a place just inside my bedroom door where I slip off my sandals, which I typically wear around the house because all the floors are tile now and I hate getting little gritty pieces of dirt stuck to the soles of my feet from the more high-traffic areas when they are not swept yet.

Yesterday afternoon I went to slip my sandals on and I noticed a small, neatly placed pile of something between my sandals that, from my standpoint looking down, appeared like a few pieces of shredded mozzarella. However, upon closer examination I found that it was actually candle wax. Specifically, it looked like someone had broken a long piece of candlewax dripping off of the pink candle that I use for my succubus spirits, and broke that dripping into about three to four pieces and then carefully piled them between my sandals on the floor.

No one in my house knows that I keep spirits, and no one would come into my room to try to do something so specific either. I feel like one of my two succubus spirits did this to get my attention, but since both are generally active with me I am not sure why they would bother, or which one. I have more investigation to do with this, but I thought I would share it with you folks. Could this have been a gesture of some sort, like appreciation or gratitude for the candle? 2co

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Sophia Nyx
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 600
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Formerly Nanami
Zodiac:

Sounds to me like it was a "thank you" for the candle gesture and they wanted to leave it in a place they knew you would find it. Specifically right next to your sandals. No better place for them to leave it considering you'll be bending down or looking down to slip your feet into them so you'll most definitely see it.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”