neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: RavenFlight
Zodiac:

A while ago, I bought a bio reading for "R" as I wanted to know more about him... But when I got the reading in the email, it just had a description of what he wanted me to improve on and not what I wanted to know. It had nothing about him apart from that short description.

To anyone who bought this reading; Has this ever happened to you? What was your reaction? For me, I was mainly confused as I bought a bio reading, not a 'What my spirit wants me to improve on' reading. I did appreciate it as he wanted me to improve on personal things, but I was mainly confused.

Bio or Biography means a long or short detailed description about a particular character or individual, so this is where the confusion came from.
Last edited by OwlSpirit on Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:43 am, edited 3 times in total.

Umaredzuki
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Maybe he doesn't want you to focus in him and rather just improve yourself so you can learn about him on your own, just an idea, I mean based on your post he really cares about you and if I cared about someone that much I'd want them to be better each day.

FenOL
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 33
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: ALL FOR LOVE
If I could be anything, I would be...: succubus lol
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: FenOL
Zodiac:

From CH? Maybe you can send ticket to them that you want more about their biography.

psst... my fam said they don't want any public name so I guess I have to keep using their race ^w^

Trust and Believe and Respect
Nil
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this

Agreed with FenOL. Send the person an email asking for explanation. And ask them if this is "a biography or what my companion want" reading. lol.

OwlSpirit
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

He's from CH and I'd doubt they'd tell me. I don't have my shop account or the emails anymore.

@UmaredZuki, That's a lovely thought. He just admitted to doing it, so that's something.

Grey67
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 8
Zodiac:

A bio reading? Where did you find this? Also maybe he doesn't want you to focus on him that much but yourself

SapphireEyes
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 4
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I did the bio reading from CH too for one of my spirits. It told me a few things about him like days of birth and death, a few things he enjoys and then the rest focused on what he’s trying to help me with and what he sees in me.

As much as I would like to know more about him too, I think that when they do the reading the spirit offers what they want us to know. Maybe that’s why both our readings included more information on us rather than the spirit themselves?

Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations ❤️
Opelia Rendon
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 150
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sterling Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mage
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

That has actually happened to me a couple of times. In fact almost all of my entities, have gotten the reading done... Yeah. Still didn't get a solid answer Tho. I do look forward to when I can converse freely with them.

OwlSpirit
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

@Grey67, it's in the CH shop under "Spirit Bio Reading".

@Sapphireeyes, All it said was things he wanted me to focus on, so maybe he either already told everything or wants me to look after myself, which is sweet of him. It said something about not being confident enough as a lover when it comes to personal attention and to try to improve on that, which is completely true as since due to bullying and a bad experience that I had, I always was insecure.

Good to know that he still loves the weird me, despite the s**t we've gone through to get to this point.

Willpower
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus and Nympho.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire.
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I was dissapointed, the information is too short, just a little further explanation from the binding info. A bit info of their interests, then the info about what they want to tell you. What about their personality? Manifestation? Scent? No, just that 1tu. Tbh, I still didn't learn much about the spirit, and the reading isn't that depth imo. I think infos like that should just been in the binding info already. And the cost wasn't cheap, at least for me.

I gave up on complaining. As long as I get new infos, that's it. At least I got the birthdate info :frustrated:

Return to “General Questions”