Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sidhe
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sidhe
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

The lady drow who chose me is absolutely amazing, I could feel her right from the start; powerful, wise, and very hands on/forward in terms of personality. Though I have only known her a short while I can confidently say that this group is not to be over looked if one has necromantic leanings/pursues this path.
I will update this thread as I get to know her better. What little I can say is that I am very glad I answered the call, took me a while to do it though, in fact when shortly after placing the order I clearly got the communication of “finally...” I was a bit nervous what can I say. I am extremely glad to have P here, I feel like I have known her for a long time, and there is definitely a very strong ‘click’ between us as it were.

She has already helped me connect more strongly with some spirits in my keep as well as helping me work more with my own necromantic abilities.

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

Very interesting, there are so many fantastic groups among the Drow. May I ask why you were nervous!?

If I may digress, what's even more intriguing is that you will find each time you add another companion to your life from a completely unique race or group which specializes in Necromancy, you will learn of the truly multitudinous aspects of necromancy that exist.

People may not understand this, the thought occurred to me that several may consider one teacher of a certain area to be all they would ever need when really different guides will know of and be capable of different aspects of it. Exploring the exotic realm of a drow's dark magick is already fascinating enough, but particularly focused on necromancy it's very special as I believe you'll be learning a lot of the practical, raw nuances. The 'hands on' trait you mention about her definitely fits what I'm thinking in that regard.

shiningshadow33
neophyte
neophyte

I was nervous because my inner critic was acting up...my heart and mind knew it was a calling, yet that part of me that holds self loathing kept whispering that I may not have been ready and was not worthy. Needless to say I am very glad I did not listen to that part. The inner critic can be such a pain especially for someone who does not have the nicest of biological families so to speak.

But enough depressing rambles...on to the interesting things!
What has been shown to me is that for me deepening my connection to and power in necromancy means connecting to the earth, the dark aspect of the earth element to be specific. So many people think that to work with the elements means just working with the white arts side. To truly work with nature I have found one must work with both sides, this holds true for me.

When I connect to the darker aspect of earth energy, how to describe the feeling...raw, primal, deep, exhilarating, heated/molten. This raw earth energy is what I need to grow in necromancy and I am extremely greatful to P for pointing that out.

“All that which dies returns to soil/earth. Connect to the soil beneath your feet and you connect to the dead who lie beneath it” P.
Of all the elements I have the hardest time actively connecting to earth oddly enough so this is both a part of my necromantic journey as well as my elemental one. In fact there is a specific spell in the shop which I had being eyeing and with P’s insistence finally bought which helps with just what I need to further myself in both paths.

I have also found that one can to great effect use death energy to heal, it’s hard to put into words, I might expound on that later, when I can more relaibly do so.

shiningshadow33
neophyte
neophyte

This is the spell listing by the way:

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/spell-of ... emony.html

Actual P gave me a very firm push to acquire it ‘at some point in the near future’ considering I was already eyeing it to begin with I just went with it and grabbed it as quick as possible, as well as a bone wand. Having actual bone in my hand, having a wand made of bone works for me. I had thought to seek certain wood types for a wand, and I may acquire wands made from wood in the future, but bone resonates deep and firm with me, and again it took a push from P to point out the solution to my ‘what wand’ conundrum. The solution: not wood, bone.

Return to “Dark Arts”