You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 150
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sterling Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mage
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I have purchased this listing a while ago and I have it bound to my spirit. https://shop.creepyhollows.com/secret-a ... spell.html

As in the description, they say that the spirit is mindless. But... everywhere else: Rosequartzlabyrinthine and then they also have some spirit listing for Golems as well. So I'm confused really.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

You may be best asking CH support as they like to give after sales advice and help.

From what you say CH has bound to your spirit what they call a Golem spirit, (White Arts) that has been pre-conjured, plus a spell to help you give them commands and interpret what they report back to you.

CH also does custom conjures to find a golem that best matches your energy. But that would come on its own with no spell to help you interact with it, I would expect.

Other metaphysical sellers may sell the same kind of spirit but it's just as likely that your will see 'Golems' for sale from other sellers and these are not the same kind of spirit CH sells.

There another type of 'Golem' from Jewish folklore that is a kind of physical servitor created from inanimate matter.

So some sellers call their created servitor spirits Golems but they are not the same as CH Golems. Was any of that info useful?

Opelia Rendon
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 150
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sterling Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mage
Zodiac:

Yep. I knew it. I have been speaking to Juno from Ch for a couple days now. I think I'm gonna hold off on the questions. I don't wanna spam them or her every day lol. That gets annoying as pugs.

Return to “Creepy Hollows Reviews”