Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Incubus
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Re: Hellhound callings?

Postby Regholdain » Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:59 pm

Have any of you attempted to have your Hellhound assist with communication with spirits during necromancy or medium work? I've been considering adding a Hellhound to assist with my necromancy path, to help locate spirits and the like.

Nicholas
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Hellhound
If I could be anything, I would be...: Werewolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Smokey

Postby Nicholas » Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:24 am

I don't do necromancy I'm sensitive to energies I blame the Catholic. Side of the family lol and I get a ton of activity everywhere o go so I go him to help guide me and he just showed up one day

queenofgreen
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon & Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Too mnay choices!
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Postby queenofgreen » Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:26 pm

I did a healing/3rd eye with Azazel through a practitioner with a good reputation.

Azazel said there were a lot of unbounds in my home, he banished the unbounds and said that i needed better protection.

I admit i've been lazy or too focused on trying to connect with my spirits that i neglected the protection aspect - very bad form :(

On taking Azazels advice on protection i purchased a Warrior Djinn (he has been great) from the same practitioner.
I also thought having a team of them wouldn't hurt ;) So i saw the creepy hollows Triad Of Protection - a Volkh, Werewolf and a Hell hound. I was a bit unsure about the hell hound even though i love dogs!

After having a strange dream with Azazel and a Hell hound like creature that followed him (though she looked smooth haired, like a blue American Staffy or Pit Bull) she had a one fireball eye that she could switch from one eye socket to the other.

Ive Bought the Triad and im very excited to meet and welcome them all! No dreams or visions yet...

Return to “Dark Arts”