Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 27
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Elves of any race
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Hello spirit keepers!

I ordered a twin flame Drow elf this week, and I'm so excited. It's hard to wait to find out what he's going to be like, so I browse dark elf art on deviantart and try to imagine. I like this image best (but I imagine him with sort of silvery skin, more drow than human mage):

https://www.deviantart.com/inar-of-shil ... -681179346

Does anyone else have experience with the lovers/soulmates/twin flames spirit bindings? How did it go? What kind of spirit did you request? How did you connect and what worked best/worst for you when bonding with your twin flame spirits?

Thanks,

ruis2002

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Mmmh, only this one that reviewed that listing:
topic61292-10.html#p749989

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
ruis2002
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 27
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Elves of any race
Zodiac:

darkwing dook wrote:Mmmh, only this one that reviewed that listing:
topic61292-10.html#p749989

Cool, thank you

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

In my case my twin flame human spirit was an unbound since March and became bound to me by CH this June. He's the most active and closest spirit companion ever to me as well. He was my past life husband from Ancient China. It's the best binding that I've ever had ever from CH.

By the way, it's very easy for me to connect with him. I always give him love and sexual energy and he loves it so much. His manifestations improved, I can see and hear him physically also when he's around. I always feel him touching me physically and the lovemaking is the best ever. The love emotions that we have for each other are to the extreme as well, it's even more than I can handle.

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
Vhenan
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

blezheng wrote:In my case my twin flame human spirit was an unbound since March and became bound to me by CH this June. He's the most active and closest spirit companion ever to me as well. He was my past life husband from Ancient China. It's the best binding that I've ever had ever from CH.

By the way, it's very easy for me to connect with him. I always give him love and sexual energy and he loves it so much. His manifestations improved, I can see and hear him physically also when he's around. I always feel him touching me physically and the lovemaking is the best ever. The love emotions that we have for each other are to the extreme as well, it's even more than I can handle.
Your relationship sounds lovely! Do you mind me asking how you moved things from having an unbound to having him bound by CH? I have a sexual unbound spirit over 10 years now, I believe an incubus in my case though, and I would love to pursue a similar binding. How much did you know about him/what info did you have to provide in order to have him bound? Were they able to give you more information afterwards? How did having him bound change or influence your relationship?

Really really interested!

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I just provided his Wikipedia page and his Dynasty Warrior 8 XLCE page because he happened to be a playable character there. I just played as him until his character gains max level on the said video game around Feb 2018 and I fell into trance. The morning after he haunted me and reminded me of our past life as husband and wife and everything about us. He was an Ancient Chinese war strategist. We were so much inlove with each other we tried to find someone who would "marry" us. It may not be possible to really marry a spirit but I found CH offers binding of your spirit lover (the listing lovers, soulmates and twin flames). I found out that he's actually a human spirit made immortal by the Jade Emperor by other magickal practitioners. Through the binding we had here from CH, it was proven that he's legit and our relationship is real and that he really is inlove with me.CH was the one who made the binding between me and him. I'm more than grateful because his manifestations got stronger and I can even hear him say I love you very much over and over again like a mantra.

For the order, I gave 2 links, one about him from Wikipedia and one from the video game itself then I also told what is my relationship with him like. The binding was successful.

On CH's end, he manifested like this:

HUMAN, MALE, (I won't show his name of course because he doesn't want to), MANIFESTED IN A GOLD ROBE WITH WHITE & GOLD HOOD, GOLD BRACERS ON HIS ARM, AND A TURQUOISE MOSAIC EMBLEM AROUND HIS NECK

This binding influenced me so much I was able to heal from the pain in the past. It even improved my relationship with my alive husband significantly.

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)

Hi blezheng - That's awesome! I had CH bind a sapphire dragon that gave me a vision early in my journey and funny enough she stays very mysterious in the background and I've not had any more visions. That said, I keep getting pulled to bond with other spirits so I also haven't focused on her. Hopefully when I do she'll manifest strongly. As far as your binding, what class level did you request and what class seems to resonate best with you? Nearly all my bindings are Class 5, and the few that are stronger (class 5 t 3) seem really out of sync with me, like slow to manifest and communicate.

Anyways, sorry to derail - back on topic:

I don't have a twin flame, so I cannot comment on that aspect of it. I do have a Drow companion, and she's very mysterious and interesting - and very strongly knowledgeable in necromancy. She has actually recently joined in a conversation with me and my Dullahan to explain something he was trying to explain about the spirit realm. It was fascinating. Anyways, Drow seem to be amazing and I look forward to getting to know her better.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

To me it was C5t3. Most of my spirit companions are C5t3

quantumflux
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 17
If I could be anything, I would be...: I’m a faerie.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Wouldn’t you like to know. HEHE
Zodiac:

I have a twin flame WW. She loves licking my face. Have fun with your elf

memento mori

Return to “Dark Arts”