KnowlegeSeeker
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

OK so I believe I understand the binding to spirit option on the website - my understanding is that the spell or entity or spirit is bound to your spirit so for the rest of your life, unless it's removed, it stays with you. Is this accurate?

However, what is soul binding? Does this mean that whatever is bound, stays with you after you die and then gets passed onto your next life or whatever? Is this dangerous? The more info the better please, and thanks!

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Bartlebee
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 500
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Soul binding is not offered by CH.

Different sellers and practicioners will have different descriptions for what a soul- binding is.

For the soul binding services offered at one seller I purchase from, the binding will last even if one dies and reincarnates. There are fail-safes to protect both the entities and the human. But you are absolutely depending on the skill ability and truthfulness of the practicioner.

KnowlegeSeeker
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Bartlebee wrote: For the soul binding services offered at one seller I purchase from, the binding will last even if one dies and reincarnates. There are fail-safes to protect both the entities and the human. But you are absolutely depending on the skill ability and truthfulness of the practicioner.
May I ask which seller you use, and what these safeguards are?

Bartlebee
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I understand your curiosity, but one does not simply hand someone they don't know something that's potentially dangerous.

May I ask how long have you been spirit-keeping? And have you already searched the threads here on soul-binding?

Like this one...

post367018.html#p367018

KnowlegeSeeker
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Bartlebee wrote:I understand your curiosity, but one does not simply hand someone they don't know something that's potentially dangerous.

May I ask how long have you been spirit-keeping? And have you already searched the threads here on soul-binding?

Like this one...

post367018.html#p367018
About six years now I've been spirit keeping.

May I ask how it could be dangerous?

Bartlebee
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

The "good behavior" clauses that cause the bound entity to obey your house rules, are they enforced by the conjurer? What if the conjurer passes away and the enforcement doesn't work anymore?

What if you are a woman in this life, and you are bound to a lively Incubus. In your next life you are a straight man.

You are bound to a powerful DA revenge entity in this life that treats you in a gentle loving way. You die and are reborn. It's a new life, so you have no idea how powerful and dangerous your friend is. You're annoyed at the kids in your class in highschool.

In your next life, you are an adherent to a monotheistic religion that believes all non-corporeal entities are evil. An exorcist sees entities attached all over you, and therefore concludes you are a witch. They attempt to exorcise the "demons" but they don't go away (conjurer from your prior life had not considered the necessity of a fail-safe release).

In this life you are rational and levelheaded. In your next life you are under alot of stress and cuss people out constantly. The entities attached to you enforce your curses. Since the curses are not justified, your begin to collect a heavy load of negative karma.

FenOL
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 33
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: ALL FOR LOVE
If I could be anything, I would be...: succubus lol
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: FenOL
Zodiac:

No offense but... Here my 2cents.

I was one of people that a has soul binding in this life. What I mean is, I had it before I was born as me in this lifetime.
Maybe worst for some people, or no, this soul binding is with a dark lord.

From this dark lord, he explained it through a help from a reputable conjurer that with His permission, I did it to myself back then. And yes, I got his callings many times in my past life.

Included this life time.

By all means..
He was never disturbing my life or force me to serve him again.
And of course, since he is a dark lord, he never stay around me xD
But even though I knew I had a soul binding with him.. when I explained that I want to focus on my life right now, he understand it.
Never once forcing or hurt me because I ignored and not serving him.
He is very wise and understanding.

My point is.. just like what many people has explained it many times here...
Spirits or entity and of course immortal beings is really wise, they can understand if we are busy or if we are different from our past life.
We don't have to blame our self just because we can't spend our time for them.

But of course...
I agree with CH regulations to not doing a soul binding, with all their reasons.
I can feel it that the connection or the binding between me with this dark lord is very strong, stronger than many bindings that any conjurer ever did to me.
Why it was okay for me? Because the dark lord was very understanding and wise.
If anyone ever did it to some beings that will force their will onto you, that might disturb their next life for sure. Some people just did this soul binding, but please choose carefully who are you plan to do this binding to.

psst... my fam said they don't want any public name so I guess I have to keep using their race ^w^

Trust and Believe and Respect
KnowlegeSeeker
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

This actually leads me to a few interesting questions. OK, say I had a spell for extraordinary beauty performed on me with a soul binding in this life....would this alter my appearance in another life, so that it never left me? Is it possible to bind other things to the soul so they follow you around in other lives? Could you bind, say, the fact that you are a male, so this follows you in future lives and you will still be male? What about memories? Life if I didn't want to forget who I am, and had memories bound to me, would I still remember them in the next life?

KnowlegeSeeker
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

KnowlegeSeeker wrote:This actually leads me to a few interesting questions. OK, say I had a spell for extraordinary beauty performed on me with a soul binding in this life....would this alter my appearance in another life, so that it never left me? Is it possible to bind other things to the soul so they follow you around in other lives? Could you bind, say, the fact that you are a male, so this follows you in future lives and you will still be male? What about memories? Life if I didn't want to forget who I am, and had memories bound to me, would I still remember them in the next life?
Does anyone know if it's possible??

Return to “Magickals/Enchanted”