Dinner party

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
jay76rs
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

At the beginning of the dream I was in a big hall at some kind of event being thrown by my nephew and his wife. I think it may have been a dinner party. I was sitting at a rectangular table with a white cloth draped over it. There were some other people sitting at the table with me. Two of the other guests at the table were women. One was mixed race,I noted,half Filipino and something else. Another woman sat next to her that I assumed was her mother. Besides these two,I also noticed most of the guests were friends and other people my nephew and his wife knew;I was the only relative they had invited. The mother looked over and asked me what I would give her as a reward. I didn't say anything,mostly because I didn't know what she was talking about.

I saw movement under the table. I lifted the cloth and there was a man laying on the floor in a white suit. He seemed drunk or at least half-drunk. He said something to me,I answered,he said something else. Then he got kinda mouthy and called me a loser. I got mad about that so I stood up from the table and walked out of the room. I pretended like I was going to the bathroom,but honestly I was just going to leave without telling anybody.

I walked down this hallway until I came to a set of doors,one on each wall. I went in the first,thinking it was a bathroom. There were two women inside,so I figured I had gone into the wrong lavatory. One of the women was old,short stubby gray hair and she wore a turquoise Hawaiian shirt. The other was younger and I assumed was her daughter or granddaughter. I looked at the door and noticed a small plaque on it. It was not the women's room. The plaque said 'Sect'. I hurried out of the room and walked through the other door in the hall. It said 'Men'. But inside was not a men's lavatory. There were no toilets,sinks,etc. It looked like a small study. There were some items piled on a counter. I looked through them and saw a candy box,some books and a white typewriter. I felt like this was a place where men went to just relax and enjoy quiet time by themselves.

uncle sid
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 28
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Idk
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My magical/paranormal name...: No idea
Zodiac:

The guy in the white suit sounds like me honestly, lol that was hilarious.

Anyway in all seriousness, this is a interesting dream for sure. I think what the mother was asking for, was an expectation that people seem to have to want to communicate with you, like saying "why are you worth my time?" it seems to be a pride thing there, and it may be an expectation or worry you have when talking to new people. The drunk man seems to be the fool at the party, some part of you or others that aggravates you due to irresponsibility and a rude attitude that seems to bother you hence reflecting your anger to him.

Sect, sounds more like septum or section, (septum is a seperated corridor, but its a medical term, but it popped in my mind telepathically when i was reading this, so i guess it fits?) since it seems the woman didn't react to you entering, it didn't seem like you were in the wrong place. The idea of social seperation of genders reflects in this dream pretty hard. As the "mens" bathroom, seems to be a place of solitude, comfort and safety for you. Aka you feel more comfortable in a quiet area away from femininity, or atleast your unconsciousness does.

quite a dinner party for sure. you sure i didn't astral travel to your dream and put on a white suit lol?

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”