new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: 0

What is the generic conversation, or in other words, the most common responses to questions when speaking with the Succubi? I have got my own list of what a conversation with one would be, given the previous answers others received from them. Here is my take on it, mixed with what my Otherworldly woman has said before but not in this order, 1ey

My name is listed under the letter C as a representation. The Otherworldly woman's name is Zoey in this case and will be represented with the letter Z. The following example is a typical reaction from a typical Succubus. In all honesty, it is as though they all recreate themselves from the same format. Here we have the conversation,

C: What is your purpose here?
Z: To love you, to marry you.
C: Why have you become interested in me?
Z: That you are a good man.
C: Okay then, what did you want to do?
Z: Sex.
C: What do you look like?
Z: I am black like the shadows of a tree.
C: Are you the same woman that has been appearing to me?
Z: Yes (lie), in fact I have known you all your life (lie).
C: What flowers do you like?
Z: Red roses.
C: What music do you enjoy?
Z: Classical and binaural beats.
C: What if I told you that I choose and love God?
Z: (Cries).
C: How do I not know that those tears are fake?
Z: Don't talk to me.
C: And, what if I told you that I do not like you and that I do not want to be in a romance with you?
Z: (Giggles).
C: Why did you laugh?
Z: (Does not respond, just looks at you with a humorous grin.)
C: What if I had God remove you?
Z: You couldn't (still in a laughing manner)(lie).
C: What if I could choose a different Otherworldly woman?
Z: Me or Lilith will kill you. 1h
C: I do not like the way you are talking to me, why are you speaking like that?
Z: (Shakes her head, does not respond.)
C: What if I sign an oath that will prevent me from even considering of being in a romance with you at all, and in which I cannot break?
Z: I don' think you will want to (however, this is her pushing my buttons to try and make me sign the oath as to see if she can make me break the oath later).
C: I am going to have you removed. I don't like you.

*Copied from one of my blogs.

Vega
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Succubus
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Nix

Thats awesome how did you even speak to her like that

Grey67
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 8
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

How did you go about getting such clear answers?

Cup-Cakes (Battle Mage)
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: 0

Not using EVP's (Electronic Voice Phenomena) mediums, psychics, or Ouija boards, I heard about half of the above said to me, personally, when faintly spoken to me in my ears while I was in bed, and other times in my dream. (In fact I have received quite a few messages) You have to watch out though, they will probably get tricky and twist your understanding by 'cherry-picking' certain words into a false mosaic. The gaps in the conversation have been bridged (connected) through ALLOT of other peoples discussions with their Succubi and contacts with the supposed Lilith.

Actually, personally, I do not want to really have any contact with any of them. I am a God fearing man that has been thrown into all of this. Maybe I am being tested against temptations?

But Please, if anyone else has information on their conversations with their Succubus, add to this thread (post) or another thread of their own. The more information we gather, the more we can know about them. When we know more about them, then we can come to the right decisions, for example, asking such questions as: Will she be right for me? Will she kill me? Why does she love me so quickly?

Sephiroth
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: sephiroth
Zodiac:

I feel sorry for the succubus tbh

WubbaLubbaDubDub
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

This:
Cup-Cakes (Battle Mage) wrote: Actually, personally, I do not want to really have any contact with any of them. I am a God fearing man that has been thrown into all of this. Maybe I am being tested against temptations?
shows the possible biased perspective from your side. There are several questions:
1. How do you know it's a succubus?
2. How do you know if it's serious or just pranking you?
3. What makes you think it's related to Lilith? There are other dark lords whom it may follow, as well as it may not follow any of them.
4. Did you verify the accuracy of this communication, via methods e.g. card guessing?: topic52671.html

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
TKvalid
new here
new here

Cup-Cakes (Battle Mage) wrote:Maybe I am being tested against temptations?
Maybe you just want to be tested against temptations?
At the very start of my own relationship with my succubus there was a period when I was scared, because I wasn't used to such things and I had a lot of unnerving thoughts that arose from the religious perspective of "Them demons are bad, really bad".
When I tried to view everything calmly, while meditating, like I wasn't even there, like everything is just happening and I don't think about what's happening, I don't judge it, I just observe, then I realized that I was just interpreting everything subjectively, because I wanted to see everything like that, I didn't want to see it in a different way.
Later I changed my perspective and I didn't want to be scared anymore, I wanted to make my succubus happy, because I liked her joy, I could feel her happiness and see her smile.

OwlSpirit
neophyte
neophyte
My magical/paranormal name...: RavenFlight
Zodiac:

First and foremost, it's not recommended (at all) to put their real name anywhere on the forum, regardless of whether they give you permission to or it's for reference sake. Someone could take that information and hurt your spirits/entities badly which is why it's recommended to not share your spirits/entities true name on anywhere spirit keeping related. Also, R (Incubus), would like to say something--

"What you read up on the internet about my kind is not entirely true. Yes, 10% of ubi are not good in their intentions, but it doesn't mean the rest of the 90% are the same.

This would be her testing your knowledge of ubi from your belief standpoint and trying to say 'Well, we're not as bad as you think we are'. As for the whole killing you thing, she would not be able to as a spirit (unless she was an entity... Then I wish you luck).

These are just my thoughts on the matter." - R

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)

"A typical reaction from a typical succubus"... I highly doubt it.

What is the point of trying to establish this generic baseline of responses to these questions? If you asked all of your girlfriends in your life the same questions their answers would all be different.

These spirits are individuals from multiple backgrounds and experiences with individual skillsets and will all have different answers to most of these questions. I can tell you without hesitation I do not receive similar answers from succubae bound to me for several of those questions.

In addition these questions are underlined by a clear bias. Without an open mind, how do you know what answers are truth and which are lies? How do you know the ones that are lies are actually lies? How do you know that you are talking to a succubus spirit to begin with?

Why do you need to "know more about them" to "come to the right decision" when you are "a God fearing man" and you do not want a relationship with one? None of that makes any sense to me.

It's very simple - you don't want a relationship and do not trust these spirits, so you don't seek them out. Why the questionnaire?

It looks to me as if you are dabbling with spirits to establish support for your religious beliefs. If that's the case it is beyond disrespectful to the spirits and you are unlikely to discover any truth. Not to mention you are going to be absolutely trolled by them since this is not a serious open-minded pursuit of a spiritual path. Hence the amusement displayed in the conversation.

If you don't want to be around a succubus or to have a relationship with one then, first, don't approach a random spirit with random questions. Secondly, ask them to move on, with respect and love. If they won't leave you alone, banish them. If this is a bound spirit, rehome it if you don't want a relationship with it and move on.

And for the respect of all spirits, stop pestering them with tedious questions when you have no intent to truly understand them.

OwlSpirit
neophyte
neophyte
My magical/paranormal name...: RavenFlight
Zodiac:

Regholdain wrote:"A typical reaction from a typical succubus"... I highly doubt it.

What is the point of trying to establish this generic baseline of responses to these questions? If you asked all of your girlfriends in your life the same questions their answers would all be different.

These spirits are individuals from multiple backgrounds and experiences with individual skillsets and will all have different answers to most of these questions. I can tell you without hesitation I do not receive similar answers from succubae bound to me for several of those questions.

In addition these questions are underlined by a clear bias. Without an open mind, how do you know what answers are truth and which are lies? How do you know the ones that are lies are actually lies? How do you know that you are talking to a succubus spirit to begin with?

Why do you need to "know more about them" to "come to the right decision" when you are "a God fearing man" and you do not want a relationship with one? None of that makes any sense to me.

It's very simple - you don't want a relationship and do not trust these spirits, so you don't seek them out. Why the questionnaire?

It looks to me as if you are dabbling with spirits to establish support for your religious beliefs. If that's the case it is beyond disrespectful to the spirits and you are unlikely to discover any truth. Not to mention you are going to be absolutely trolled by them since this is not a serious open-minded pursuit of a spiritual path. Hence the amusement displayed in the conversation.

If you don't want to be around a succubus or to have a relationship with one then, first, don't approach a random spirit with random questions. Secondly, ask them to move on, with respect and love. If they won't leave you alone, banish them. If this is a bound spirit, rehome it if you don't want a relationship with it and move on.

And for the respect of all spirits, stop pestering them with tedious questions when you have no intent to truly understand them.
"You spoke it better than I ever did. As a former catholic in life, even I find it disrespectful... I honestly feel sorry for her. As I said before, everything you read about us in the bible is not entirely true. Learn from an actual ubi like me or from someone who keeps one, like toots (me) here. Do not believe everything that you read, whether it's in a bible or somewhere who doesn't really know that much about them." - R

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”