Just bought my first spirit last night need some starting tips and maybe some help!

Cinder85
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Werewolf
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Okay so the spirit is an Ubi and i want to be able to let her touch me if needed. How can i strengthen my senses as ive been told thats what i need to do? Ive searched a lot so far and havent found any clear guides or help topics. Thanks for reading if you do read this!

Catgirl2
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Masheba Shifter
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not quite sure?
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!
Zodiac:

I hope my advise will help! Try to relax in a favorite spot, or meditate if that is what you feel is best, let your Spirit know you give them permission to touch you & appropriately if needed! I had a hard time myself when I wanted to communicate with mine weather it would be hearing them, seeing them as well as sensing them when I was out somewhere in public! It can be difficult but don't push it, I also found if you try too hard can block results!

Grey67
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 8
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Assuming you haven't had much contacts with spirits before. On their touch at first it probably won't feel like much. Overtime, their touch will become more pronounced.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”