venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Did anyone else get a Piper Fairy through one of the recent new race BOGO offers at CH? I am curious if anyone else has had any experiences with them. I believe they are now in the shop:

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/custom-c ... fairy.html

I don't have any experience with keeping any fairies and I'm not certain how to bond with her effectively.

I've seen flashes of her in my mind's eye and I think she's a master of either the fiddle or a violin. She seems cheerful and to be around when I'm listening to instrumental music. Otherwise, I've had very little sense or communication with her, but that could just be me. I think I'm more attuned to dark arts spirits.

Catgirl2
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Masheba Shifter
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not quite sure?
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!
Zodiac:

I don't have a Piper Fairy but I do have 4 Faery in my Spirit Family-I still have some issues with communication but I found they are very selective as to when they communicate, mostly because they don't like to make their presence known to strangers-they pick you as their friend so you would be the only one they want to socialize with & yes they are generally good with getting along with other spirits! If you feel you are more attuned with Dark Arts Spirits then this one can be a challenge-it's a great start when you are listening to instrumental music, I have found mine love gemstones as well as incense & candles with outdoorsy scents!

Zonk01
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Capella

I got one too! I haven’t kept fae before, so I was very excited to see that was my bogo. I play guitar, and she always is with me whenever I’m playing it. We also like to discover new and exciting music. She plays the flute and is probably the most curious of my companions.

I bond with her by just including her in my life, asking questions, and through music. I’m glad I got her, I really like her.

Return to “Faery”