new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 1
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Hi Everyone,

I'm just getting into spirit keeping. Based on your experience do people behave differently towards you depending on what spirits you have bound to you? Let's say you have a Black Dragon or Cerberus, etc. Would people subconsciously pick up on that and know not to mess with you? This could apply to non-protective spirits as well I suppose, just curious if you've noticed any effects like this.

Spirits: Duojna, Bannik, Gryphon, Chinese Guardian Dragon, Raiju, Chowoki, Sin Eater, Gold Dragon, Red Dragon, Black Dragon, Air Elemental Fairy, Bergamot Faery, Astral Angel, 2 Bronwyn Angels

Immortals: Shiva, Ganesha, Apollo
Nil
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this

You can tell them not to affect the ppl around you. And most of the time you will not realize much unless you have spirits that causes improvements in your image but overall there should not be too much difference unless you asked for it.

MidnightMusings
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret

No, it won't have any effect on how people behave toward you. It's something different if you might change a little in your behavior and people might wonder about that. For example I got a little darker with my spirits and over all changed a bit in personality - it's not a bad thing though ;)

Adrasteia
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human and Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a valuable person
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I noticed that I only come across nice people, since I started spirit keeping. I'm not quite used to that. Well, I mean things like getting compliments or random strangers having a nice chat with you...This never happend to me before, you know. They seem to attract friendly people (or at least filling me with joy) and I'm really grateful for that. ^^

Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

People tend to treat me exceptionally well, but I don't know how much of it is my own doing and how much the influence of my spirits. People have always given me respect, even before I had spirits with me.

Sophia Nyx
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 600
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Formerly Nanami
Zodiac:

In the many years I have been spirit keeping, I have not noticed anyone acting differently toward me due to the spirits that are bound to me. I keep angels, demons, vampires, ancients, etc; that is simply a brief list of my mass spirit family. While people don't act differently toward me, some do react to the energy that these marvelous beings exude. Sometimes their reactions are quite funny, especially if they start to get confused because they think they heard something or saw something.

I have a cat boy incubus that follows me daily. He's like my best friend and assistant all rolled into one. He's been known for hitching rides with people on their bikes and zooming past yelling wheee. My friend actually heard him that time when the bike went past us on a hill. He's also been known to wonder off with that friend's mother when she goes to the shopping outlets for good deals. He's always present and always touching things that he shouldn't be and I've had people freak out in my office at work because he sometimes plays with a highlighter on my desk and they notice it moving without anyone touching it.

Now, I am sure it's possible that some people may react differently to someone with their bound spirits present, but I have yet to actually speak to anyone who's really experienced it.

divineseeker
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Hello,
I am relatively new to spirit keeping, so I have yet to see effects of spirit keeping when I deal with other people.

draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

The things I have noticed are that if asked to a few of mine have literally broken up negativity in a room and caused a change in attitude towards a more flowing open happy vibe. A phoenix here loves to help one of my kids in getting rid of negative energy when asked too. They do not tend to mess with other people unless I ask for their help though as far as I've noticed.

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I have generally not noticed anything specifically regarding reactions toward the presence of the spirits. That said I've observed a generally higher level of social reaction to my presence - people I don't know wanting to make comments, be more talkative, linger to chat and ne nice, whereas before no one really did that.

I had one really weird unnerving encounter where I was standing in line and a woman yelled at me "stop staring at that lady's rear" (she did not say "rear") and in fact I was staring off blankly at the register's countertop. I asked her what in heck she was talking about and she said "I find that very uncomfortable and rude." I decided to make no further confrontation out of it. However, when I walked off I felt so incensed that I told my Gorgon I wanted her to have a headache from hell for a few hours. 2an I felt bad about it later.

AbyssM
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 7

I've only been keeping for a few months now. I can't say if people behave differently towards me from before I was keeping but I do believe those energies in your keep can influence you and others can pick up on that, whether they know it or not. My spirit fan includes an ubi, cambion and other sexual beings. Since them being around I've been having sexual visions, thoughts etc. Then it happened..I had a coworker, that I never thought in a million years, come on to me hard. And we've been having sexual relations for the past two months. This person has told me how surreal our situation is even.

Return to “Protection”