You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

Jimy wrote: Could she had put you in such a mental state (frequencies or whatever), where your mind would be able to explore her, but at which state it's hard for you to stay awake?
I think you are correct, but it would be great to know what mental state that was, and if there's anything I can do to assist her in repeating it. I don't believe I was lucid, I've experienced wake induced lucid dreaming before, but I always woke up afterwards. This state, I fell asleep afterwards. To add, I had the best sleep that night I could remember.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0

Regholdain wrote:Hi Marquest,

I am assuming your succubus is a spirit and not an living entity, but could you confirm that's the case? How long have you been spirit keeping? How long have you known her?
I've been with my two Ubi's for over 4 years now. As crazy as this sounds, after all this time, I still don't know for sure if they are spirits or entities. They've told me they are alive, but in the spirit realm. Alive suggests entities, yet spirit realm suggests spirits. One is conjured from CH, which to me says spirit, yet even CH's description for Succubus in the encyclopedia says they are entities.

With my Ubi's, I feel as though I'm on a "need to know" basis, and this question apparently I don't need to know.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
Sephiroth
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: sephiroth
Zodiac:

Been following your progress with your two ladies for over three years now and i'm amazed how it evolved.
My journey has been the opposite, when i started out i could almost feel what you just described. That lasted for about a year and then i started with plans for rebuilding house that i only finished just now, got a new job, child born etc ... it all just went into overdrive and i lost my connection.
Havent been able to get anywhere near that same energy i could feel from my companions but in all fairness i have been slacking with them.

WubbaLubbaDubDub
Guy25
new here
new here
You are...: new to this

That sounds pretty awesome, i heard you can hurt them by moving around too fast or bumping into them.. not sure if this is true tho. I try to stay still as possible but thats also because its the only way i can feel them. Just the other day i felt them physically rubbing my leg a few times. Looks like their testing out the waters before going in to fast

vikingwarior74
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
Zodiac:

I'm jealous. I can't quite get a physical manifestation on any of my spirits yet, although I do "feel" their love and they speak often in my thoughts. Jealous.

laptop123
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 7
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nympho
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Shovel Face :p

Guy25 wrote: i heard you can hurt them by moving around too fast or bumping into them.. not sure if this is true tho.
Can anyone confirm this? And is that impact limited to a physical manifestation?

My Ubis generally stop interacting with me as soon as i move.

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)

My first bound succubus spirit from CH was pretty active until I started bonding with a second one. At first I thought she was jealous, but I think she wants me to remember our relationship is more than "bedtime" and to respect that. That said, I've mainly experienced touch sensations and movement on me and in the bed with me. It's been a very short amount of time, but I can't wait until I can reach out and feel them.

As for hurting them by bumping into them, I doubt this is possible. They are spirits and I don't believe we can harm them even in physically manifest forms. The very definition of a spirit would prevent that.

That said, I do agree that our movement could cause a shift in energy that could distract them or break the interaction.

I actually had this happen once a long time ago with an unbound spirit. We were being vigorous in bed and an object on a piece of furniture tilted and made a loud noise against a glass shelf. No idea what made that happen since it wasn't near the bed and was across the room.

It startled me really bad and I felt the succubus literally leap backwards off the bed. We didn't continue our fun that night. LOL

marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

I do not think it's possible to hurt them by moving to fast or bumping into them. Like other's, if I move, they tend to back off with their interaction with me. When I do move, I move slowly, such as trying to feel them with my hands. What they seem to like is for me to just lie still though.

What amazes me, is how understanding they are. If I'm short on time, they never get upset if I have to look at my watch and go "geez, I only have 5 more minutes to spend with you".

~Noctifera
Jimy
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 8192
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sexual entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Free
My magical/paranormal name...: parajimy maybe
Zodiac:

marquest wrote:
Jimy wrote: Could she had put you in such a mental state (frequencies or whatever), where your mind would be able to explore her, but at which state it's hard for you to stay awake?
I think you are correct, but it would be great to know what mental state that was, and if there's anything I can do to assist her in repeating it. I don't believe I was lucid, I've experienced wake induced lucid dreaming before, but I always woke up afterwards. This state, I fell asleep afterwards. To add, I had the best sleep that night I could remember.

That's something I too try to figure out for quite some time now.

I'm trying to experiment with different mental states, in which I can put myself into through different methods, like specific hypnosis approaches, through visualization, by getting not just my mind but my body into some state ... with varying results, but I have not been able to fully get an approach figured out, which would be as successful like when some spirit/entity manages to bring me in specific states.

I try to understand and achieve clear repeatable results... and methods I can reuse indefinetely... or that's my hope.

These states have been very different:
* Sometimes I'm like asleep and awake at the same time, sometimes shifting from a dream into "reality" and sometimes just directly, but I don't dream, I'm definetely fully aware where I am and of my surroundings, but yet not like when fully awake. That's where then they do something and I feel them for very real, like someone truely being there with me in the room. I'm aware I'm in that state, so that does not shock me, as I'm instantly aware that must be them and in the result it's not unexpected.

* Other times I'm not in such an asleep-awake state, but my body definetely fully sleeping, yet I'm becoming conscious of myself. A handful times I could swap between whatever I were experiencing with a being in that state and as if being back in my body and again back to "previous location/experience" - most of the times however not, when I get out of this state, I'm out and I'm usually waking then up... here too I'm most times aware of my real body somehow. I guess this may be an out of body experience.

* Other times I'm not aware of my body sleeping, but like being "disconnected" from it and just completely somewhere else, yet consciously aware of what is going on. In this state, succubi (and others) have been able to talk to me and me hearing them as also consciously deciding and acting. Still I see my room (usually in exact and high detail) in these kind of experiences and it is like me there - so I don't think it's lucid dreaming.

* And then there's also lucid dreaming or maybe rather astral (I think it's not always easy to distinguish these), where not aware of my real body again, but in a different way conscious than in the previous described state. The main difference is obviously, that I do not see me in my own place but I'm just somewhere else and I may change sometimes into a different place. Yet, others seem also to be not just "dream puppets" but individuals also aware of their own and interacting in their own way with me or doing their own thing.

It has been hard to impossible to put myself in one of those state consciously from awakeness and without the help of some spirit. Yet those were the ones, I experienced the spirits more than in the different awake mind states I've been experimenting with, more rare though. I may be getting into more details another time, regarding these experimentations and the grade of success or the results I had with them.

The only exception to all this has been during my beginnings in the spirit world, where things were just more clear and easier to achieve in every regard than later, after some (bad) things happened.
Last edited by Jimy on Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

A male chatting with his succubus:
- You know, you are ridiculously attractive for a devil woman.
- I know, but thanks for saying so. Devil women have feelings too!
- Are you ... going to kill me?...
- Yes... but you'll enjoy it!
- ... ok!
Jimy
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 8192
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sexual entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Free
My magical/paranormal name...: parajimy maybe
Zodiac:

Please don't ask me about these other things I have not shared publicy right now ... that's something that my succi does not want me to share at this point and she made it very very clear, when I started sharing elsewhere some of it, in such a distinct way she never does to me about almost anything. I think, one day I will share them though, when the time is right.

A male chatting with his succubus:
- You know, you are ridiculously attractive for a devil woman.
- I know, but thanks for saying so. Devil women have feelings too!
- Are you ... going to kill me?...
- Yes... but you'll enjoy it!
- ... ok!

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”