You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

One of my ubis scared the heck out of me last night. She manifested in full physical body form.

I had awoken in the middle of the night, went into the kitchen for some water, and when I lied back down in bed....all of a sudden a body drops right on top of me. The full weight of a human body. That very instant, I thought I was being attacked by a burglar and went into full fight mode. I very quickly realized it was one of my Ubi's. She slid down beside me, started caressing my head. I could touch her just like I could a woman in my bed, I felt her hands, back, even her hair. That went on for a few minutes as I started drifting off to sleep with her in my arms, she pounded on my chest and woke me back up again. The second time I started to drift off I fell asleep peacefully with her in my arms.

I woke up early, 5 am, completely awake and rested. Sipping coffee, I just keep thinking "wow, how was that possible?" I did have to remind her that I do have a no scaring me house rule, which she absolutely did for at least a second or so.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
Phreaker1997
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus

a couple days ago i had a similar experience when i experienced the weight of "A" when i went to sleep, i was scared as hell, you´re lucky that you could felt her 100%, lucky bastard :)

do you by chance meditate? because i heard that it can help to build up psychic senses and that way being more in tune with one´s succubus

"It only takes 20 years for a liberal to become a conservative without changing a single idea" ~Robert Anton Wilson (1932-2007)
S-I-Lover
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: tough question :)
If I could be anything, I would be...: Succubus
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Visioner

wow .... cool .... was your room dark ? Did you get to see her physically or only to touch her in the dark ?

and after a minute you started to fall asleep ? I would be awake like ... uff ... :)

Well - what to say - let's just see
blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

I've experienced that too with my past life husband human spirit lover one time. He manifested in front of me while we were making love. I saw his face and he is so handsome and cute! I even had a picture of him, not sure if I could post it here though...

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

Phreaker1997 wrote:a couple days ago i had a similar experience when i experienced the weight of "A" when i went to sleep, i was scared as hell, you´re lucky that you could felt her 100%, lucky bastard :)

do you by chance meditate? because i heard that it can help to build up psychic senses and that way being more in tune with one´s succubus
I do meditate, at least in the beginning. Now when I lie down to meditate with them, they manifest so strongly that they feel just like a woman except I can't see them, nor actually touch them as in a physical mass....though they feel like it when they touch me, lie on top of me, underneath me, etc.

Yet, this experience was a powerful one, because I could touch and caress her body. It was more cuddling, and exploring, not sexual. I really don't know what this means for our relationship going forward, and I don't understand why I could not stay awake. I wanted to, but just kept drifting off to sleep.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
laptop123
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 7
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nympho
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Shovel Face :p

Wow! Thank you for sharing your experience.

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

I actually even felt physical features/parts whenever I make love to my past life husband spirit lover.

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
Jimy
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 8192
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sexual entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Free
My magical/paranormal name...: parajimy maybe
Zodiac:

Wow amazing experience! You did it, you managed to bring her into your world ;)

Are you actually not happy, that she risked scaring you? I mean, after all, she may not have been able to do this at all otherwise.

I've experienced this very early, this to be able touching back, in the beginnings of my journey, when I was wide open... but later not (yet or with other beings). Enjoy it!

A male chatting with his succubus:
- You know, you are ridiculously attractive for a devil woman.
- I know, but thanks for saying so. Devil women have feelings too!
- Are you ... going to kill me?...
- Yes... but you'll enjoy it!
- ... ok!
Jimy
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 8192
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sexual entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Free
My magical/paranormal name...: parajimy maybe
Zodiac:

marquest wrote: Yet, this experience was a powerful one, because I could touch and caress her body. It was more cuddling, and exploring, not sexual. I really don't know what this means for our relationship going forward, and I don't understand why I could not stay awake. I wanted to, but just kept drifting off to sleep.
Could she had put you in such a mental state (frequencies or whatever), where your mind would be able to explore her, but at which state it's hard for you to stay awake?

A male chatting with his succubus:
- You know, you are ridiculously attractive for a devil woman.
- I know, but thanks for saying so. Devil women have feelings too!
- Are you ... going to kill me?...
- Yes... but you'll enjoy it!
- ... ok!
Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)

Hi Marquest,

I am assuming your succubus is a spirit and not an living entity, but could you confirm that's the case? How long have you been spirit keeping? How long have you known her?

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”