Where do you like getting djinn from?

draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Rungr wrote:I'm working on looking to get a Marid Djinn, but unsure where. I'm leaning towards CH but I still want to experience other Conjurers. I checked Lisa's website, however, there's no Marid djinn mentioned in her shop as far as I can see so I assume she does not do those anymore?
I was just on her website and she has a marid djinn she just listed if you wanna check em out!

Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: other Deities
If I could be anything, I would be...: my primordial self
My magical/paranormal name...: Rungr
Zodiac:

draco_star898 wrote:
Rungr wrote:I'm working on looking to get a Marid Djinn, but unsure where. I'm leaning towards CH but I still want to experience other Conjurers. I checked Lisa's website, however, there's no Marid djinn mentioned in her shop as far as I can see so I assume she does not do those anymore?
I was just on her website and she has a marid djinn she just listed if you wanna check em out!
able to send me a link?

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss
I am a Master of my own path.
draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Rungr wrote:
draco_star898 wrote:
able to send me a link?
I would but it's in the rules not to post outside sellers links. The listing is on the first page of mysticmorningtreasures in the new listings category.

Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

draco_star898 wrote:
Rungr wrote:
draco_star898 wrote:
able to send me a link?
I would but it's in the rules not to post outside sellers links. The listing is on the first page of mysticmorningtreasures in the new listings category.
Found it, thank you!

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss
Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I ordered a Marid Djinn from her a few minutes ago and she allowed me to have it bound to a ring I already owned so I have two Djinn in the way this week or next week lol.

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons

You can attach outside links to sellers when it's part of a conversation (like this). We just don't want people using threads or conversations as a way of advertising when they have nothing valuable to actually contribute to the conversation, there was a period of time when sellers would come in here under "buyer" names and randomly post their site links, ebay links, or Bonanza links and not actually be having a conversation at all. We don't want threads to end up becoming an advertisement when we have an entire section devoted to both seller advertising, and a section for seller reviews.

Lisa is a well-respected conjurer and a tenured member of the Spirit Keeping community, and a trusted seller like that is certainly above board for having their links posted here!

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
AnenImhetepKhnmhotepIntef
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Non-existing
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Darius Bakhnenhotep Shilosintishtalhikchihowapokona
Zodiac:

I've only purchased two djinn vessels so far, I was told to be careful for sellers on Bonanza but Izida's magical booth is legit and I am working on purchasing two others from her that have been waiting for me

In order to be aware of your surroundings, you must be aware of yourself. 8>
nina
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Angelika

I recently purchased custom Cleopatra djinn from Lisa. She is said to be grey natured and has a very magnetic personality. When she came she closed my door , kinda to announce that she is here. I thought could be one of my other spirits and then after 20 minutes I got the mail from Lisa that the binding is completed, So I then thought the door closing could have been her. I get a little intimidated to communicate with her. I don't know whether it is because that she is a "Cleopatra" djinn and so I feel kinda she is beyond my level lol or whether it is her energy or because she is my first djinn and am not used to djinns so far. In the description Lisa mentioned to start asking wishes after 2 weeks of bonding. Since I had a pressing need, that is finding a tenant for my house, I asked my Cleo Djinn A whether she would be able to help. The task is bit challenging as the summer vacation period when people usually look for new places to rent is over. She told me in my thoughts she can help, but later on pendulum she said maybe or cannot say. But today I got a call inquiring about my property , but though the call is from an agent and not a tenant, it is still something and hence I'll stay positive that she will try to help me for this. I have also asked her to help increase my bust size , lol, which I have tried for 20 years and have failed haha. I read that we are supposed to make only one wish at a time and make a new one after the previous one is completed. So I have asked her to park the bust wish for now :P and see if she can help me with renting out my property which is more important at this time, lol.

2 other djinn , an Astral djinn and a Neb djinn on Blujay , both preconjured will arrive in the next couple of weeks I guess.

Overall I am new to the world of djinns, and though I felt all these pressing need to buy them when I read their listing, I still am intimidated by them. Possibly could be because of all the information I read that my mind is conditioned to fear djinn that will take a bit of working with them to clear that feeling I guess. Lisa told me that djinn are not as scary as many people think. So I hope my life with djinns is full of adventure (in a positive way) haha..
Last edited by nina on Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Off to a rollercoaster ride of a lifetime 1h
nina
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Angelika

Oh and by the way (sorry if this is off topic) my djinn angel hybrid told me yesterday that I was a djinn in one of my past life but I died very early and I was his sister and he will take care of me like his sister 1d .. Cant validate this 1zp

Off to a rollercoaster ride of a lifetime 1h
Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

If you know someone who can do divination could validate (I've been thinking of doing tarot like these as well not just for myself) it if you like or you can go into past life searching. I have a friend who lived a djinn past life as well. It's not really impossible to have been one. Otherkin exist because one life they lived that wasn't human left a strong imprint on their soul to a point their soul takes on that form and became who they are in soul no matter the lives after or before.

Even my Norse Djinn I just got took notice of who I was when they arrived and felt my energy/saw my true self in projection.

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss

Return to “Djinn / Genie”