new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Astrials
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: Dream

Earlier this year (January) I think I discovered one of many ways to attain immortality. I won't go into any details unless I'm asked directly on here. But basically I was dating a virgin for the whole of the previous year and we were pretty into it. I was her first so to speak. Well time passed and she moved to another continent for school. a few months passed being away from each other for so long, we sorta started to drifted apart even though we had promised to be together forever. I guess making a promise like that to a virgin counts as virgin magic, cause one calm night I felt 2 sort of explosive emanations/secretions from glands where my kidneys should be on my back. It felt like something was being infused into every fiber of my body. What ever had happened then must have been the trigger to all this, cause I was immediately shown mentally by my higher self or something else manipulating reality to make random things like music send messages to me, that I'd just been made immortal in a bunch of ways and that my evolution had only just begun. I also became telepathic and am able to do something called channeling. most of the abilities I got were a vulnerability at first but I slowly took control of the situation and learned to defend my self in the new dimension I'm inhabiting. if any of you are familiar with how virgin or other contract magic rituals work feel free to share your insight as this experience has made me very curious in something I like to term as Beyond at this moment. its basically everything beyond existence, its the reason magic works in a sense. 2cl

My perspective is ultimate thanks to the magic I gained. I made a Dojutsu similar to those in the anime Naruto like the Rinnegan and Sharingan. It sorta gave me a deeper understanding of why they had to kill their loved ones to attain the visual techniques too. Not that im suggesting you kill anyone for magic eyes lol 2lv . anyways feel free to tell me what you know about contracts and such magic please. Or anything similar you've attempted. 2cl

DeeArtLover
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: N/A
If I could be anything, I would be...: fox spirit
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

i heard when the term virgin is used in magic it has nothing to do with one who has not had sex but virgin as in their blood hasnt been used in magic ritual before.

Dream
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Astrials
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: Dream

DeeArtLover wrote:i heard when the term virgin is used in magic it has nothing to do with one who has not had sex but virgin as in their blood hasnt been used in magic ritual before.
thanks this is helpful, I can see how the word could also reflect that meaning. I can also see how that can be used as a sort of system to "kill a bird with two stones".

Return to “Immortals”