venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Hi Dasadon - I have to say my expectations were overly high on this, and I was pretty underwhelmed until this little statue turned to face another direction. I bet nothing else moves for quite some time, if at all, but it's definitely a fun idea.

quantumflux
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 17
If I could be anything, I would be...: I’m a faerie.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Wouldn’t you like to know. HEHE
Zodiac:

I hear it takes a lot of energy to do something like that for them. Maybe offer more than just points. Maybe offer them there favorit food or some booze.

Sophia Nyx
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 600
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Formerly Nanami
Zodiac:

Regholdain wrote:I have an update!

One object has moved. Now, it didn't move much, but was an obvious move. The object that was assigned to all of the spirits in my keep (a small painted alabaster owl statue) was turned and facing a different direction yesterday. So the entire keep earns 2 points! Now if only they will get a little competition going between them instead of moving the group object. LOL
Such an interesting idea. And a very cool outcome. They may enjoy working as a team and might not be all about personal glory. Just make sure no one moves your keys or something else important for their own amusement. I have a very snarky black cat that wanders around here. He is quite useful when it comes time to tripping naughty children running around my place of employment, but he also has a tendency to hide my hair brush (I once went three days without brushing my hair because I couldn't find it) and my car keys sometimes end up in obscure places.

quantumflux
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 17
If I could be anything, I would be...: I’m a faerie.
My magical/paranormal name...: Wouldn’t you like to know. HEHE
Zodiac:

I can only imagine one of them hiring my wallet LOL

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)

@ Nanami - That's awesome about the black cat, and definitely could be they aren't interested in personal glory. Hmmm...

LOL Funny you should mention wallets Dasadon...

Sometime around late September / early October my Best Buy Credit Card completely vanished from my wallet for a couple of weeks. I emptied it out numerous times and searched in every possible crevice of the wallet for that stupid card. I searched everywhere in my bedroom, where I keep cards I don't normally carry around, etc.

I finally decided I must have left it at the store so I went to the last Best Buy I had made a purchase at a week before it came up missing and asked them to check if the card had turned up. It had not. Mind you I monitored the card's activity closely and nothing was happening, so no theft to be alarmed by.

The next day after going to the store to see if it was there, the card showed up in my wallet. Right in the same slot it was supposed to be. Just poof, there it was.

Funny thing is, I have a strict house rule about pranks, but there are limitations built into the rule. The rule is "Pranks are acceptable ONLY if no harm is done and they do not affect my schedule or relationships." So, in hindsight, I suppose the credit card prank was legal. LOL

I also have no doubt it was my Air Dragon. His arrival in August came with several episodes of a garage door opener turning up missing and reappearing in random places in the house. No other spirits have (until now) exhibited interest in moving things. My game was an attempt to generate interest in doing so.

Sophia Nyx
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 600
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Formerly Nanami
Zodiac:

Regholdain wrote:@ Nanami - That's awesome about the black cat, and definitely could be they aren't interested in personal glory. Hmmm...

LOL Funny you should mention wallets Dasadon...

Sometime around late September / early October my Best Buy Credit Card completely vanished from my wallet for a couple of weeks. I emptied it out numerous times and searched in every possible crevice of the wallet for that stupid card. I searched everywhere in my bedroom, where I keep cards I don't normally carry around, etc.

I finally decided I must have left it at the store so I went to the last Best Buy I had made a purchase at a week before it came up missing and asked them to check if the card had turned up. It had not. Mind you I monitored the card's activity closely and nothing was happening, so no theft to be alarmed by.

The next day after going to the store to see if it was there, the card showed up in my wallet. Right in the same slot it was supposed to be. Just poof, there it was.

Funny thing is, I have a strict house rule about pranks, but there are limitations built into the rule. The rule is "Pranks are acceptable ONLY if no harm is done and they do not affect my schedule or relationships." So, in hindsight, I suppose the credit card prank was legal. LOL

I also have no doubt it was my Air Dragon. His arrival in August came with several episodes of a garage door opener turning up missing and reappearing in random places in the house. No other spirits have (until now) exhibited interest in moving things. My game was an attempt to generate interest in doing so.
Sounds like someone wanted you to cool it with the Best Buy card. No big purchases for you in that time frame!

denanna123
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 42
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My magical/paranormal name...: NannaDee
Zodiac:

Oh, fun game! Keep us updated on any other moves!

SapphireEyes
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 4
Zodiac:

I’m loving this! I think I may want to try this game with my spirits! 1s

Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations ❤️
blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

My spirits always move something. I told them that they ca move anything as long as it will cause no harm. Usually they love moving my crystals. My human spirit lover even moved my underwear with my menstrual blood on it one time and he put it near the heater. Good thing he did told me that it was him who did it. He did it because he wanted me to give him my menstrual blood as an offering.

SilverElf
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 43
Your favorite spirit to work with: My entire posse
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Willow Rising
Zodiac:

This sounds like a fun, interesting game.

It also strikes me as a way to encourage spirits to bond with each other, by giving them a task they can all do together.

I'll try it with mine, and see if they like the game. :)

"You must see with eyes unclouded by hate. See the good in that which is evil, and the evil in that which is good. Pledge yourself to neither side, but vow instead to preserve the balance that exists between the two" - Hayao Miyazaki

Return to “Spirit Tasking”