Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

Regholdain wrote:OMG I've been sitting in front of my computer all night while posting here and just realized the large calcite crystal that's meant for the WA spirits to team up and move is shifted forward a good inch out of line with the other objects.

Guess the game isn't over. LOL
GAME ON!

SapphireEyes
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 4
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Oh that’s so cool!! Okay I’m definitely going to do this tonight and pick out the objects and crystals I want to use for my spirits! :D

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

If any of you do this, just don't over-expect. I've seen two objects move since November 5 of last year, so within three months. Just want to put it in perspective for you.

Of course, maybe some of you have more active spirits that mess with objects more than mine do. LOL I purposely avoided buying any spirit types know to be pranksters.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
SapphireEyes
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

No that’s helpful! It’s good to have perspective and not to expect miracles! I just would love to see how the game goes and I think my keep would be very interested. I don’t have any pranksters either but my spirits definitely love to have fun!

I don’t know if this counts but whenever I pick up my Sterling Angel’s vessel I would say 90% of the time it literally jumps out of hand and then I have to get down on my hands and knees and search for it, while I’m grumbling at him again for making it jump lol. I think E just gets a kick out of it and likes to tease me!

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member

LOL That's funny SapphireEyes. All of mine are now copied to my master vessel (and some of them were on the same vessels before too) so I put up the individual vessels a while back. The various assigned crystals haven't moved and the other vessels never have "apported" anywhere, and the only objects that have moved were team objects besides.

So far none of my vessels have wandered off... LOL

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
SapphireEyes
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Haha yeah he keeps me on my toes for sure! He’s quite silly and likes to do things like that so I think the object game will be a hoot for him!

I’ve been thinking about getting a master vessel. I don’t have a ton of spirits but I have quite a few spells and it would be nice to keep them all together. How do you like having it?

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member

It is definitely really nice only needing to wear one ring rather than choosing amongst a handful, plus pendants (those are my preferred items as a guy). Plus with all my spells on 20+ bindings working with them was a pain. The master vessel makes it so much easier.

My only problem was the adjustment in my own mind that the bindings are copied to it and I so I don't have to use the other vessels. It was a trust thing. Due to my lack of experience and pitiful energy work at the moment, I was nervous about CH doing the copying from a distance. I was even more nervous about doing it myself, so I gave them the list of everything purchased previously, including all the freebies I have received, and asked them to do it from a distance. I didn't have to do it this way, but I felt like it was better than me doing it - With zero experience in these things I was worried it wasn't going to work right or whatever. I was also worried CH doing it from a distance would not work right. LOL I was quite paranoid about it.

However, after receiving the ring and wearing it this fears were resolved. In addition, I've copied some of the bindings myself using the instructions (you just read an evocation with the vessels close, basically) and experienced what small amount of energy that I am able to in the process, so I feel better that it works just fine. I am not to the point of sensing individual bindings from the ring, but I know there is definitely energy there and no small amount.

So I guess it's awesome so I don't have to drag out lots of vessels, but trusting that everything was there was worrisome at first. That's why I only use the copy feature and not the transmute. I prefer the bindings remain on the original just in case something happens to the ring.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

ESL80
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Those in my keep ❤
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: ESL80
Zodiac:

Regholdain wrote:OMG I've been sitting in front of my computer all night while posting here and just realized the large calcite crystal that's meant for the WA spirits to team up and move is shifted forward a good inch out of line with the other objects.

Guess the game isn't over. LOL
Cool! I'm gonna try to give my spirits more play time as well. Your family is strong, to move objects is impressive!

❤The quieter you become, the more you can hear❤
SapphireEyes
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Regholdain wrote:It is definitely really nice only needing to wear one ring rather than choosing amongst a handful, plus pendants (those are my preferred items as a guy). Plus with all my spells on 20+ bindings working with them was a pain. The master vessel makes it so much easier.

My only problem was the adjustment in my own mind that the bindings are copied to it and I so I don't have to use the other vessels. It was a trust thing. Due to my lack of experience and pitiful energy work at the moment, I was nervous about CH doing the copying from a distance. I was even more nervous about doing it myself, so I gave them the list of everything purchased previously, including all the freebies I have received, and asked them to do it from a distance. I didn't have to do it this way, but I felt like it was better than me doing it - With zero experience in these things I was worried it wasn't going to work right or whatever. I was also worried CH doing it from a distance would not work right. LOL I was quite paranoid about it.

However, after receiving the ring and wearing it this fears were resolved. In addition, I've copied some of the bindings myself using the instructions (you just read an evocation with the vessels close, basically) and experienced what small amount of energy that I am able to in the process, so I feel better that it works just fine. I am not to the point of sensing individual bindings from the ring, but I know there is definitely energy there and no small amount.

So I guess it's awesome so I don't have to drag out lots of vessels, but trusting that everything was there was worrisome at first. That's why I only use the copy feature and not the transmute. I prefer the bindings remain on the original just in case something happens to the ring.
You touched on the exact fear I have of getting a master vessel lol. I would definitely have CH do it as well, since I’m not at all versed to do it myself properly and would rather a professional handle it! But I’m glad to see I’m not the only one with that fear of it not going according to plan and then not having my spirits or spells with me in the master vessel. But I’m glad to see it worked out for you and it has made me look further into getting a master vessel as well. I just have quite a few bindings so it would make sense to get one. Thanks for your input!

Also, I just started my own object manifesting game and talked to my keep about it! So I’m very excited and we will see what happens!

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member

SapphireEyes wrote:You touched on the exact fear I have of getting a master vessel lol. I would definitely have CH do it as well, since I’m not at all versed to do it myself properly and would rather a professional handle it! But I’m glad to see I’m not the only one with that fear of it not going according to plan and then not having my spirits or spells with me in the master vessel. But I’m glad to see it worked out for you and it has made me look further into getting a master vessel as well. I just have quite a few bindings so it would make sense to get one. Thanks for your input!

Also, I just started my own object manifesting game and talked to my keep about it! So I’m very excited and we will see what happens!
Well, just so you know, copying and transmuting bindings to the master vessel is really easy. They give you instructions and all you have to do is place the MV close to the vessel and read the appropriate evocation for the proper arts of the spell. And their bindings do the rest. Very easy. I was just a bit... paranoid about it at first (which is why I still only copy the bindings). LOL

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

Return to “Spirit Tasking”