You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 3
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not Human(No Offense
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I Have No Clue
Zodiac:

Inedible wrote:When something surfaces that you have been avoiding, the natural tendency is to avoid it some more. This is what happens if you aren't prepared to respond differently. If you can avoid pushing it back, you have an opportunity for growth and healing. Mindfulness training is a good approach to being ready to respond to old thoughts, emotions, habits, and patterns in new ways. The actual technique is secondary to this. And you can be sure that things which have been repressed tend to be distorted and ugly at first, but they don't have to stay that way.
I believe, least I think I understand now. Thanks for helping out. As well as others to. Many good advice given. Many thanks.

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)

This is a fascinating subject. I was just exposed to the term "Shadow Work" while watching a YouTube video about the Ajna (third eye) chakra. The practitioner mentioned shadow work as an important step to helping align all of the power centers, as doing so, according to her, expands our self-view which in turn helps with the chakras and the third eye.

Is there any material or books on good shadow work methods, ways to start, what to pursue, etc?

SirJusty
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 3
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not Human(No Offense
My magical/paranormal name...: I Have No Clue
Zodiac:

Regholdain wrote:This is a fascinating subject. I was just exposed to the term "Shadow Work" while watching a YouTube video about the Ajna (third eye) chakra. The practitioner mentioned shadow work as an important step to helping align all of the power centers, as doing so, according to her, expands our self-view which in turn helps with the chakras and the third eye.

Is there any material or books on good shadow work methods, ways to start, what to pursue, etc?
Yes, I agree with you. Fascinating subject indeed :) you point out good question though to. I to wonder what books or other things you suggested. At same time, if it allowed. What is the name of video you watched? Link be great to, unsure if it allowed. Thanks for question though to :)

Return to “General Questions”