Bward69
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1

hello all.

i just got my succubus vessel from CH, and have questions. i have tried scrolling through all these other posts looking for answers but i think my situation may be different.

1. i would like to get to a point i can hear her, either vocally or in my thoughts. My problem is i always lived alone and not used to talking to air. i have read they can hear my thoughts but even then if i don't get a response i feel like I'm all by myself. any way to get to the point of hearing her?

2. I've tried meditation, such as binaural beats and such, but it just ends up as noise to me and i cant ever fall asleep to it. I'm also worried that because i have a logical mindset, i don't have any Chakra? or 3rd eye to help me with her.

3. is she going to be mad at me for not having anything to offer when i first brought her into my home, such as incense, oil, etc.

4. do i need to be wearing her vessel on me to have her visit my dreams or can i just keep it in the room.

ill try to figure more questions as time goes on.

HorizonSignal
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 5
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

1) Being telepathically receptive takes practice, no two ways about it. Some people are gifted and can do it easily; most people need to put some work in. You can start simple with Meditation practice (I'll get to that in #2), and you may also consider trying the exercises in the Spirit Tasking section.

2) Meditation is a separate thing from just listening to affirmation tapes and 'guided meditations.' They have their place, but they are accessories, not the Main Course.
How to Meditate, in Brief: Mindfulness Edition
i - Get comfy. It's considered best to have an upright position, but if you can lay down without falling asleep while you meditate, go for it. You probably don't want to do this in bed, btw: the association of the bed with sleep will make it harder to stay awake and focus properly.
ii - Get relaxed. Take a slow, deep breathing rhythm, focused through your belly/diaphragm. Your ribcage shouldn't move much, if at all.
iii - Pay Attention. Here it is, that actual practice part. Observe, Notice the thoughts that come up from within, but do not fuse with them. Each thought, acknowledge it, and then let it go, go back to observing. You may find your breathing is a useful 'anchor' for your attention as you watch: If you lose track of your breath, you'll know that you have become lost in thought. Gently bring yourself back.
iv - Do it every day! Meditating for long isn't nearly as important as meditating regularly. You can start with as little as 2 minutes each day and then build up, but the most important thing is to make it a habit.
Even 5 minutes daily beats an hours once a week!
As you watch your thoughts, you will become more familiar with them. It will be easier to pick out the 'not-you' thoughts that telepathy appears as.
Mindfulness practice has tons of other benefits, but I wanted to keep this short(ish) so you'll have to read about them in your own research ;)
About chakras and 'logical' (or physicalist?) mindset: don't even worry about it. You might not have the most developed energetic/subtle body if you've never worked with it before, but it is there all right!

3) I really doubt that she would be upset. You don't necessarily have to bring fancy offerings; just spend some time with her and acknowledge her presence. You should be doing plenty of that as-is while you practice with her. If you do want to give offerings, then a suggestion: it seems to me that cooking from scratch is always a big hit. Homemade cookies and the like. A big part of offerings is the intention and effort/value put into them; it's showing you care.

4) Did you get a 'bridged' binding? If no, it is probably not necessary. I do think that keeping the vessel around probably helps, though. I definitely would try placing it under your pillow on nights you want to try for a dream visit.

Bward69
new here
new here

So quick follow up and question.

I bought a connection stone to help, but i thibk i ended up getting the wrong one. Apparently i chose the "creature:succubus" and not the "dark arts:succubus" option. Will this stone still work or do i need to get the right one?

And just a quick note, during one meditation session i think i heard her, although it was an unintelligable whisper. Fingers crossed!

HorizonSignal
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 5
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

I recommend you ask CH's customer support about the stone. It sounds more like a mixup of terms to me, than anything else.. but they would know for sure.
Good luck with the meditation. I'm sure you'll be getting more than just whispers, soon. ;)

Bward69
new here
new here

Only problem is i keep getting 404 not found when i go to support. Also its my fault because i did not scroll down the full list and just picked the first word i saw "succubus". The stone is green even though it reads pink is their color of choice.

Bward69
new here
new here

EDIT: just talked to their support and the stone i got is fine. thank goodness.

Bward69
new here
new here

update: so i left her vessel in a charging box for at least 3 days going on 4 now, and went to meditate in bed before going to sleep. Now im not sure if it was my ubi or just abnormal breathing causing a muscle spasm, but my right arm was suddenly flung over my body, as if she was pushing my arm out the way to lay next to me.
My next question is, since i ordered her binding to me when i made my purchase, is it OK to keep leaving her vessel in the charging box? should i take it out after a certain time to help connect with her more?

denanna123
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 42
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: NannaDee
Zodiac:

The more physical contact you have with her vessel in the first month the better for connection and bonding! Carry or wear her vessel everywhere possible, but when you can't have it on you for whatever reason leaving it in the charging box should be fine!

Bward69
new here
new here

well darn i didnt do that as much as i should have. Hopefully i can continue connecting even though its past the first month?

denanna123
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 42
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: NannaDee
Zodiac:

Of course you can, start your month of physical contact with her vessel now! Dosen't matter if you've had the vessel for awhile already, it's never too late to bond more closely. While you carry her vessel be sure to talk to her often too (doesn't have to be out loud though), really include her in your life and thoughts.

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”