Wolves in dreams

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
Sytheria
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Safe
My magical/paranormal name...: Sytheria
Zodiac:

I've searched online and I've had mixed answers about this.

I have a bit of recurring dream lately of these woods around my boyfriend's house. There are these wolves that are circling the inside of the trees. In these dreams, I'm terrified of these wolves and I know if I enter the forest I will be attacked. I can feel them circling me and I know I have to stay in the car in his driveway because if I exit and try to walk through I will get pounced on.

I rarely have recurring dreams and sometimes I'll be in a new place in a dream and somehow it takes a turn and I find myself near these woods again where I know the wolves are there but no one else with me in the dream seems to realize they are there until its too late.

Yesterday night though I had a dream where a singular wolf came out of the woods and I was terrified because of course, I remember my old dreams with them, but he/she stood next to me and my dog and was almost like calming like "I'm going to walk with you guys now"

I'm so mind jumbled about this. I don't know why I'm dreaming about wolves every night but it seems something changed recently because last night I went from being afraid, to watching this wolf come out of the woods and walk right next to me. Totally aware it was a wild animal and it could turn on me at any point, but it was calm and almost kept its head down like "I'm not going to hurt you, just let me walk with you."

Maybe it means nothing, but I know with how realistic and vivid these dreams are and by the fact that they are recurring it has to mean something. Anyone know what wolves in a dream mean? Online searches don't seem to be helping me since no one wants to talk about the spiritual aspect of dreams just "subconscious meaning and etc."

Thank you guys for your responses, and for taking the time to read that rant.

Nil
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male

Wolves are sexy and we all know it :P wuahahahaha.. there is actually wolf totem if you realize. The last part sounds more like you have a wolf totem so to speak. Go look up what wolf totem means.

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”