neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Safe
My magical/paranormal name...: Sytheria
Zodiac:

I just wanted to take the time to send you all some love today about constantly being there and active in this forum.

I really appreciate everyone on here and how you guys have been with me throughout the years. You're always willing to share your knowledge and never making me feel like what I'm asking is stupid or crazy.

Spirit keeping and spellwork I feel like is an ongoing journey and we can never learn too much. You guys constantly posting about how you connect with your spirits and what works and don't for you really have helped me so much.

One post, in particular, I remember I was really struggling with a breakup and I felt this disconnect from my spirits that I couldn't shake. You all were there to comfort me and provide this support that can only be found on the CH forum.

This website is such a great place to connect with likeminded individuals and share your experiences. It's so important. Sometimes I know we all start feeling the doubt that maybe we are crazy, and each time I get that feeling all I have to do is come on here and see how many hundreds of us are experiencing this amazing journey together and it clears all the doubts.

I truly feel, even when I disappear for a while, that I have a family with you all. I ask you things I'd never ask anyone else, and you all just get it. I can't express how much that truly means to me without seriously crying on my keyboard, but I love you all. And I never want the day to come where you all stop sharing your experiences with us.

Thank you, Ash and Magnolia you guys really created this amazing space.

divineseeker
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Hello,
I too feel the same. A great community we have here.

Sephiroth
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: sephiroth
Zodiac:

:grouphug:

WubbaLubbaDubDub
Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

As a new keeper I completely agree.

I've learned so much in the last 5 months of digging through this site, and found very helpful answers ann's guidance over the last 3 months. I have no one near me that knows anything about this path, or any other metaphysical path for that matter.

It's so wonderful to have such a great place to discuss with and befriend others with this same interest.

Flyingfish90
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 99
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal Hestia
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I feel the same! :grouphug: