venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

creepyhollows wrote:
The interesting thing was that most of my new spirits stepped forward for this intervention and I know from their descriptions by CH that a few are very straight-forward and want to help me pursue my life goals.
This is exactly why you have spirit companions, to enhance your life and your journey, not to consume it :) I think it's wonderful they are helping you like this and they are offering you support, love, and encouragement to be more focused on what make your life special & you know they'll be there for you <3 You should always find balance between your life and your spiritual journey.
Hi Magnolia! I was really happy to see your recent posts. I've been digging through the forum for months and reading all I can and your posts (and Ash's) have been a great help and influence. I was worried that your days of posting might have been over and that I missed getting to tap into your and Ash's insights.

Thanks so much for your kind words of encouragement! 2hp

Sophia Nyx
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 600
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Formerly Nanami
Zodiac:

Regholdain wrote:Hi Nanami - Your A1C is actually right about where mine was the last I checked (6-ish). It was over 12 when I started. I dropped soda and limited other carbs too. I just need to lose some weight and my eating habits are just stupid otherwise. I have gotten fast and loose with Mexican and Italian and Chinese foods. LOL My worry is that my blood sugar in the mornings has been between 135-150 lately and that's higher than it normally has been. So I'm worried the A1C is up again. I'll find out after the blood labs this weekend.
I've actually reached the point of not even checking my blood sugar daily. I check maybe once every 2 weeks now. Lets face facts, that stuff is expensive!! When I first started and was ditching the soda, I ate a lot of chicken and baked beans, cooked in the crock pot in BBQ sauce. My A1C went from 10.6 to 7.0 at that point. Then I ended up eating a TON of pizza and the A1C went from 7.0 to 6.2. 1la My shirts went from a 2X in plus sizes down to a LG in misses. The difference is insane. And I also still eat a lot of tacos! 1sp I swear, there is not help for me. I add a great deal of cheyenne pepper to my cooking and turmeric.

If you'd like, you can ask your spirits to help direct you on a better eating life style. Some of them may be very well happy to oblige.

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Early on, my succubus told me she'd be willing to provide "motivation" for any lifestyle change (diet, exercise) and any other goal. LOL

I rescheduled my bloodwork for after the Thanksgiving holiday and my appointment to review with my primary care doc is about a week later. So... fingers crossed!

On topic, I haven't been able to make time for some full goal reviewing, but I've been brainstorming some things. I should have more time to ponder this week, and maybe formulate some action plans. I purchased the CH Advanced Spirit Keeping book and found some really intriguing suggestions there that could relate to goal tasking and deepening the spirit keeping journey.

Sophia Nyx
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 600
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Formerly Nanami
Zodiac:

purchased the CH Advanced Spirit Keeping book and found some really intriguing suggestions there that could relate to goal tasking and deepening the spirit keeping journey.

You will have to let me know what you think about it. I have yet to get my paws on it myself.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”