Comanding your Djinn to do your bidding.

Tips and tricks for connecting and making wishes with djinn.
Nexxus Red
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

Hey everyone! I can't sleep so I thought I'd ask a quick question :p

Okay, has anyone ever commanded their Djinn to do something? A few days ago I was very sleepy at work, I couldn't hardly stand. I remembered Magnolia saying that the relationship between a Djinn and their keeper is a servent/master type. So instead of asking my Djinn to help me stay awake, I said "I command you to make me wake up until I'm finished with work, and in the process, harm none." In 5 minutes time I was wide awake and didn't feel sleepy until I got home.

I tested it out a few more times at work and when I was coughing alot, and it worked each time. I know it's not my head... so my question is, is this okay to do? Will my Djinn get mad?

Thanks!

Cryptic_twilight313
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

wow...that's cool that it worked so fast :D

i dunno if it will make them mad...i hope magnolia will answer, because i would like to know myself.

...black engulfs the dying light as he falls on frail wings of vanity and wax..
queenie
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

i think is great the way youve commanded your djinn and hes obviously helping you-well done mary. :D

Living on earth is expensive, but it includes a free trip around the sun
every year.
Vampire Lover [its a neck thing].
mane79nll
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

No worries. I don't think your Djinn would mind. Maybe he likes it when you used "command"...

For lifting an autumn down is not considered great strength, seeing the sun and the moon is not considered a sign of sharp vision, hearing thunder is not considered a sign of sensitive hearing

Return to “Connecting With Djinn”