Transformation into Psy Vampire

Resources and links to information on vampires.
no name
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: no anwer
If I could be anything, I would be...: no answer
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: no answer

Muse wrote:
lucyseward wrote:Update: I decided to follow a different path. After much consideration I cancelled my order at Lilith' Lair and chose Toni/removed by moderator "Becoming Sang", this is close to my Sanguine Ancestry, while I don't have Psy in my bloodline. Anyone on the forum has chosen this listing from removed by moderator and is embarking on this?
Not yet. I have considered it though. If possible I plan on buying both the Becoming Sang and Becoming Were from removed by moderator; because I'm odd and I've already had a Vampire-Wraith-Werewolf Infusion from CH as well as a few other vamp spells done by them. I have had two spells done by Toni so I trust in her work overall and find her to be very patient with my newbie questions.
Muse, did you by the spell? What is your experience with it? :@

no name
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: no anwer
If I could be anything, I would be...: no answer
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: no answer

Anyone else has tried "Becoming Sang" from removed by moderator? I am really curious, how it worked for you. And if you have done something aside to the spell to reinforce it. Thanks in advance :)

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

Frieda Gellhorn wrote:Muse, did you by the spell?
No, I actually temporarily stopped doing business with this seller due to my other experiences. However, I have heard things have changed a bit with her work and I'm willing to give her another shot, so I'll let you know if I ever get the Spell. Currently I'm going through a time of change in my life, both irl (moving, publishing a book, etc) and spiritually (welcoming new friends, saying goodbye to old friends, working with my shadow self and higher self, etc) so all in all it will likely be a long wait from me. I hope someone else who's bought it can answer quicker than me.

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse
Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, DA entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat
Zodiac:

I was always a Psi, but I became partially Awakened by a bite from a CH Dele Clan Vampire spirit. The energy from that called in a real life Psi who recognized me for what I was and proceeded to fully Awaken me. I do not believe you can become a Vampire using a spell. You have to be born one. Dormant Vampires can be Awakened, though. Humans can also learn to take energy like a Psi, but it is not a healthy thing in the long term. Humans just cannot properly digest and filter the energy like a true Vampire does. As a side note, I NEVER wished to become a Vampire before it happened to me. I had minimal interest in them until Awakened. I learned because I had to, not because I wanted to. After dealing with the equivalent of a modern Vampire Hunter as well as having other experiences, I rather think being a Vamp of any kind is hard, hard, hard! I would not give it up for any amount of money, either. Giving up Vampirism would be like giving up seeing colors. Quite a loss.

MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.

Return to “Vampire Information”