Transformation into Psy Vampire

Resources and links to information on vampires.
no name
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: no anwer
If I could be anything, I would be...: no answer
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: no answer

Has anyone on this forum made the transformation from human being to Psy Vampire? What are your experiences and how do you protect your loved ones from not draining their energy? Is there a risk of absorbing sick energy from a living creature by being a psy vamp and if so, how can you protect yourself against this? 1rd

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep

I feel the problem isn’t how much you take but never having enough. I’m vampiric in many ways but I’d im not careful I become exauhsyed easily. I mostly feed from the earth and angels. But I also have Angel in my blood. Controlling who and what you feed from isn’t hard. Your body lets you know what it needs and when I need my fangs throb and extend. Making sure I have enough is the part to be careful of. Tho I don’t completely consider myself a vampire. I’ve had spells and infusions and etc. dna opened and work with Lilith (the immortal) in it a lot. So I’m there without fully being there but at the same time maybe I am there hahaha hard to say

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
no name
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Thank you, Aries. I have bought a transformation to Psy Vampire from Lilith' Lair and I want to be prepared not to harm anyone and not to be harmed myself. I have Sanguine Vampire in my blood, as I have heard from CH and Toni from removed by moderator. So this is a new path for me, but without forgetting my Sanguine bloodline :)

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep

Awesome : ) take it slow start with asking your companions for help and feed off them if they let you. It will help learn control. If I take too much energy my body like buzzed and vibrates and I feel like I drank too much coffee x D

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
Zodiac:

You learn to control it. Psychic vampires use methods of energy manipulation and their energetic body to feed, and like any skill, it takes practice.

Keep in mind, a spell won't turn you into anything, although it may give you some enhancements, and even awaken latent abilities you have. And the information on turning for sanguine vampires, werecreatures, etc. apply here as well.

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
no name
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Update: I decided to follow a different path. After much consideration I cancelled my order at Lilith' Lair and chose Toni/removed by moderator "Becoming Sang", this is close to my Sanguine Ancestry, while I don't have Psy in my bloodline. Anyone on the forum has chosen this listing from removed by moderator and is embarking on this?

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

lucyseward wrote:Update: I decided to follow a different path. After much consideration I cancelled my order at Lilith' Lair and chose Toni/removed by moderator "Becoming Sang", this is close to my Sanguine Ancestry, while I don't have Psy in my bloodline. Anyone on the forum has chosen this listing from removed by moderator and is embarking on this?
Not yet. I have considered it though. If possible I plan on buying both the Becoming Sang and Becoming Were from removed by moderator; because I'm odd and I've already had a Vampire-Wraith-Werewolf Infusion from CH as well as a few other vamp spells done by them. I have had two spells done by Toni so I trust in her work overall and find her to be very patient with my newbie questions.

no name
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

I have first done the vampire in your blood reading by CH and an in my blood reading by Toni, and both said that I have Sanguine Vampire in my bloodline, that is the reason, I chose for becoming Sang from Toni and because I know her good work for years.

Adrasteia
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human and Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a valuable person
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

lucyseward wrote:I have first done the vampire in your blood reading by CH and an in my blood reading by Toni, and both said that I have Sanguine Vampire in my bloodline, that is the reason, I chose for becoming Sang from Toni and because I know her good work for years.
Did you already notice a profound change? I have bought this one too. But since it came with a living Vampire, I decided to bond with him first and then talk about the turning process.

no name
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Not a profound change, but I was in the menopause and it seems to reset itself to a quite regular period. But I have no problems with sunlight, garlic, or so on.
And I am not sure my hearing or eye-sight has improved, yet. But I am also very curious about your experiences. Please share, if you like.

Return to “Vampire Information”