Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Unicorn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Erszebet

The question is for anyone who has a red dragon significantly improving his/her financial situation directly or indirectly (including luck, a better new job, help with a business, etc., anything related to wealth and money), thank you for letting me know: is your red dragon helping in this sense?

conxtion
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gods
If I could be anything, I would be...: Above God
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Michael
Zodiac:

Not mine.
Though someone told me the conjurer actually bound me a platinum instead, so that could be the reason. It was much later, so I didn't bother to try to check back with the conjurer.

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

It's really important to task a Red Dragon with duties to aid and assist you with prosperity, wealth, and good luck.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
ShivaBhakta
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 1
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I just had my Red Dragon bound. I just got the confirmation email yesterday and I received a very easy business proposal and made $500. This all came out of nowhere. I asked my bannik if it was my red dragon's doing and I got a strong yes. This was his way of saying hello and letting me know he means business. I'm going to task him with wealth and growing my business right away. Needless to say we are fast friends. :D

Spirits: Duojna, Bannik, Gryphon, Chinese Guardian Dragon, Raiju, Chowoki, Sin Eater, Gold Dragon, Red Dragon, Black Dragon, Air Elemental Fairy, Bergamot Faery, Astral Angel, 2 Bronwyn Angels

Immortals: Shiva, Ganesha, Apollo
Sytheria
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Safe
My magical/paranormal name...: Sytheria
Zodiac:

I've had my red dragon for a while. He's my youngest dragon but I get such a fierce protector vibe from him. He's helped me a lot but in subtle ways.

When I ask him for a little help with money it's always in small ways that add up to a lot of money coming in. Like I just got a promotion. Not an immediate gratification but over long term I will be making so much more than before as long as I continue to work hard at it.

Sometimes it's in the case of things being on a really great sale, or refunds coming in from a while ago I wasn't expecting to process. Or a big one was, I had a letter about a lawsuit settlement I didn't realize I was apart of from some company. Got an extra $190 from that. (And the check was good it's been months since I deposited it.)

Just little things coming and going in small increments that have made it so much easier.

Everytime I feel like my finances are too overwhelming he's there to calm me and let me know it'll work out, and it always does. He's amazing one of the best for money and protection in my keep. He just takes care of me and wraps me in his energy. It's a great bond.

Return to “Dragons”