You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Ubis
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Hello I'm new to this forum so like 2 weeks ago I did the letter method I didn't use blood or semen though. It still worked. So through out these 2 weeks it felt like my ubi was changing like the way she felt to the way she acted. Last night while I was meditating I found out that I actually have 3 ubis. Anyone here with more than one ubi have any advice I'm new to this idk how to handle 3 succubus.

TKvalid
new here
new here
Answers: 0

Hey, I myself am in a relationship with two succubae.
As far as I understand, you're feeling overwhelmed right now, because you think that you're in a "polygamous" relationship.
Well my advice would be that you really should be thinking about relationships with spirits in a different way.
These kind of relationships are not like physical human relationships, where there's "loyalty" or "cheating".
Words like "wife" or "husband" don't really mean the same thing here as in a human relationship: succubae/incubae aren't really like "wives" or "husbands", they're more like very good friends, buddies that you hang out with, helpers and teachers.
So you shouldn't feel overwhelmed, you should learn to love many things. At least that's the most valuable lesson to gain from such a relationship, in my opinion. Once you truly learn to love more than one thing, it will probably have a positive impact on your life and you will be able to understand the true meaning of "loving" - sharing joy with others.

In short, it's okay to have multiple ubi's and love them all.

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

TKvalid wrote:Hey, I myself am in a relationship with two succubae.
As far as I understand, you're feeling overwhelmed right now, because you think that you're in a "polygamous" relationship.
Well my advice would be that you really should be thinking about relationships with spirits in a different way.
These kind of relationships are not like physical human relationships, where there's "loyalty" or "cheating".
Words like "wife" or "husband" don't really mean the same thing here as in a human relationship: succubae/incubae aren't really like "wives" or "husbands", they're more like very good friends, buddies that you hang out with, helpers and teachers.
So you shouldn't feel overwhelmed, you should learn to love many things. At least that's the most valuable lesson to gain from such a relationship, in my opinion. Once you truly learn to love more than one thing, it will probably have a positive impact on your life and you will be able to understand the true meaning of "loving" - sharing joy with others.

In short, it's okay to have multiple ubi's and love them all.
I absolutely agree because spirits don't get jealous like humans do and they love sharing the love.

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
Willowwolf25
new here
new here
Zodiac:

I just found out I actually have 4 succubus one of them has a twin.

Nienna
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Nienna

Be very careful when you summon succubus (more importantly if you are beginning in Spirit Keeping).
It's good that you did not used blood or semen.

Also , be sure that they are not trickster , it is my personnal recommandation , nothing hurts to be careful.

Willowwolf25
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Nienna wrote:Be very careful when you summon succubus (more importantly if you are beginning in Spirit Keeping).

Also , be sure that they are not trickster , it is my personnal recommandation , nothing hurts to be careful.
How can I find out if some are?

Vega
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Succubus
My magical/paranormal name...: Nix

Willowwolf25 wrote:Hello I'm new to this forum so like 2 weeks ago I did the letter method I didn't use blood or semen though. It still worked. So through out these 2 weeks it felt like my ubi was changing like the way she felt to the way she acted. Last night while I was meditating I found out that I actually have 3 ubis. Anyone here with more than one ubi have any advice I'm new to this idk how to handle 3 succubus.
How did you find out you had 3 ubis?

Willowwolf25
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Vega wrote:
Willowwolf25 wrote:Hello I'm new to this forum so like 2 weeks ago I did the letter method I didn't use blood or semen though. It still worked. So through out these 2 weeks it felt like my ubi was changing like the way she felt to the way she acted. Last night while I was meditating I found out that I actually have 3 ubis. Anyone here with more than one ubi have any advice I'm new to this idk how to handle 3 succubus.
How did you find out you had 3 ubis?
I spoke them out loud while meditating ramdomly.

Nienna
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
My magical/paranormal name...: Nienna

Willowwolf25 wrote:
Nienna wrote:Be very careful when you summon succubus (more importantly if you are beginning in Spirit Keeping).

I advise you to go see a conjurer and ask for a reading , to know if they are indeed 3 ubis . Summoning when you have almost no experience can be very dangerous and communication via ouija or auto writing is also dangerous if you do not protect you correctly .

Willowwolf25
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Nienna wrote:
Willowwolf25 wrote:

I advise you to go see a conjurer and ask for a reading , to know if they are indeed 3 ubis . Summoning when you have almost no experience can be very dangerous and communication via ouija or auto writing is also dangerous if you do not protect you correctly .

I would but how would i know if they are legit?

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”