Site Admin
Site Admin
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

A practitioner name, magic name, conjurer name, is the name that resonates to the metaphysical & supernatural aspect of who you are. It is an embodiment of the work and connection you are with magic as a whole, through the entire Universe. In embracing a practitioner name you create a renewal of who you are in the presence of magic as a whole. The name becomes the symbol of what you can do & who you are with a more readily connected bond with all things. There is a tremendous amount of power and energy which is generated through words, and especially through names, as it offers you the opportunity to shed everything that has been cultivated about you through exterior sources, and allows you to develop the person/practitioner you want to be through your practitioner name or magic name.

Having a magic name doesn't mean that you are a practitioner who works for other people, or that you operate on a grand scale, even if you only ever work with magic for yourself, the practitioner name is something that offers you a chance to welcome something personal, divine, sacred, and special about yourself, and gives you the chance to find motivation and strength through the work of magic in all things. You will find your practitioner name embodies your existence & who you are with much greater presence than your birth name would ever achieve.

Ash & I both received our practitioner names through our early work, women are named for flowers and men are named for trees, with the surname of the 4 corners/towers (Ash & Magnolia West). Having a practitioner name is very important and becomes far more important than your birth name, because it embodies your work and who you are, and is the rebirth of yourself into the supernatural.

Anyone & everyone who is serious about work with the supernatural, work with magic, and work with spirits should adopt a practitioner name that gives them that encouragement, empowerment, and presence that is necessary to evolve and awaken the next stage of your journey! Unlike your birth name, your practitioner name has only your supernatural work associated with it, and it is the embodiment of the time, energy, and power you've put into your journey.

You can provide the name to yourself, you can choose to use words that are special or sacred to you, or incorporate the names of herbs, minerals, crystals, immortals, magical elements, sacred geometry, etc to create the name by which you embody your work. You can opt to have it given to you by someone close to you, or have us provide it to you through our Magic Name service in the shop. You may also be given the name when you are inducted into any paranormal organization, secret society, etc. Many of us who have been in the world of the supernatural for a long time find ourselves with several practitioner names in accordance with rules of various clans, societies, etc, but there is always the 1 practitioner name by which you call yourself, you identify yourself, and supersedes any other identification, even your birth name.

It is an empowering step in your journey, and if you do not have a practitioner name it should be something to seriously consider with immediacy.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

It’s interesting to see this right about now, as I have batted around the idea of creating a shop using my practitioner name (which I have not shared with anyone). Decisions, decisions.

For now, it’ll remain known only to me, though.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
conxtion
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gods
If I could be anything, I would be...: Above God
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Michael
Zodiac:

I love the name Pomeepolomee
Also Kolokmee
Wantonmee too

Szyvágr
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
Zodiac:

I took the plunge and ordered a Dedicated Name reading. :D

Opelia Rendon
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 150
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sterling Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mage
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I have gotten the name reading done as a freebie and... I don't hate it, maybe it takes time getting used to?

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin

I think, for some people, it's a name you resonate with immediately, or it's a name you grow into. For some, it's a name you inherit. There's a lot of power in a name, especially when it's built over time, and then is handed from member-to-member within a coven or society.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Opelia Rendon
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I won't deny that the name you've given me is very Unique in its own right. I doubt that anyone would be able to use it as well. Like when you get practioner names mixed up and have to reference like: "Magnolia from Ch."

DualWanderer3
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Would a name made by name generaters online and other mundaine things be ways to develop one as well?And would it be better to have one name for all aspects or multiple for spesific workings like one name for healing and another for astral related work and so on?

blessed be

Opelia Rendon
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

DualWanderer3 wrote:Would a name made by name generaters online and other mundaine things be ways to develop one as well?And would it be better to have one name for all aspects or multiple for spesific workings like one name for healing and another for astral related work and so on?

blessed be
If you did have multiple names, I'm almost 100% you'll stumble over the amount of names one day.

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin

I wouldn't necessarily recommend different names for every aspect of your work, I would say a single name that you continuously put power behind would be far more beneficial, and then reserve a separate name if the society/coven/clan you are working with has their own naming standards for their work with magic.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER

Return to “Magnolia”