Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: True Self
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: None Yet
Zodiac:

Ok so I've had a Volkh for probably a year or so now. When I first received it I read that they are quiet and don't require much interaction. I've just wondered if there is anything specific I should look for to even know its still with me because I've not seen evidence (that i'm aware of) of its presence other than a witch friend of my wife and I told my wife that she saw I had a protective spirit with me and called it a Volkh. At that time nobody knew I had the Volkh so that was some sort of confirmation.

I deal with a lot of spiritual warfare and I have a human unbound that helps me quite a lot telling me when danger is present or negative entities are around. When I'm dealing with an attack is there any certain way to summon my Volkh or to directly task it? I've held the stones which I carry often and asked it for help but I never know for sure if it works.

"One should never battle demons on an empty stomach"-John Constantine
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

I have a Volkh. It does feel like a bodyguard strong silent type with me when I go outdoors or when I think of it. I've completed the bonding period but also carry a link ring with me. I make sure I ask it to come with me each time I go outdoors.

Have you read the encyclopedia description here? https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... ight=volkh

I got my Volkh from another seller but it's described the same way. I've also read experiences of other Volkh keepers posted here that echo this impression of the strong silent bodyguard type. They seem to be well suited to looking after their keeper all the time, rather than needing to be tasked on specific things. It might help to let them know you do want them to look after you all the time if that is what you want.

Having said that I was recently walking through a very busy city centre where I'm typically a bit miffed when people space invade. As I mentally indicated to my bodyguard Volkh 'look at that guy looming by me ', sort of thing, I sensed it giving the guy its attention in response and the guy de-loomed away. I hope I've put that clearly so you get what I mean. Anyway that for me is all I expect in the way of 'tasking'. If there was a bully at work that bothered me I might share my concerns with the Volkh. If there was a negative energy I kept feeling I might do the same. I think a Volkh then just acts.

I imagine if I was wealthy enough to afford a real life bodyguard I would act similarly...tell them about any security concerns and 'this guy's bothering me' etc.

But I personally wouldn't task it too much beyond that. That's just me. I've only been keeping bound spirits 1.5 years or so, unless you count keeping sentient servitors, which would make it 5 years. I'm still on the learning curve. Others may have a different approach of course.

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

You don't have to "Summon" your Volkh, but you should task your Volkh if you feel they are not helping in the way you wish them to help you :) It is best to task them to do things that they can assist with and they feel comfortable helping you with. In matters of protection it should be in doing things that make sense for a Volkh to do. They can help with perimeter issues, blocking unbounds, shielding you against psychic attacks, things like these examples.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER

Return to “Spirit Keeping”