Advanced Home Cleansing/Protection ideas?

KnightofAvalon
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: True Self
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: None Yet
Zodiac:

Hey everyone it's been awhile since I posted and things have progressed since my early postings which you can reference for better insight if need be.
Anyhow I'm dealing with attacks(described in earlier posts lol) and while they've died down in intensity and frequency they still happen and me and my family ARE targets.

Here's a few quick examples, doors will open by themselves, feelings of being watched, items misplaced and like last night...I have some crystals on our bathroom window sill, and right after the door opened by itself i went in to grab something and stepped on a very large crystal placed in the middle of the floor cutting my foot open. Other things would be random arguing turning very nasty and general chaos seemingly our of nowhere.

So i am a youtube fanatic and I follow several channels some of which ya'll are probably familiar with like Uncle Birch's Witch Skewl and Frater Xaviers Mystery School so I'm "schooled " in the basics. Since this has been happening for about 4 years now its been my focus but this situation seems big.

HOWEVER...after house cleanings and holy water and salts and protection oils and incenses...this THING persists.

WHAT DO YOU DO when SOMETHING or SOMEONE that you dont know is following you and causing so much ruckus and nothing seems to be able to keep it out of the home? I need advanced ideas because the basic sage and praying isnt cutting it. IT feeds on negativity and if things are too positive i notice stuff start to go wrong like the tv will stop working when we're trying to have family movie time.
Anyway sorry for the spastic rant I just need some ideas. Thanks in advance!

"One should never battle demons on an empty stomach"-John Constantine
Abundance
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Hi, Ash put together some of the things that he and Magnolia suggest people try when they come to them seeking help. topic45600.html

KnightofAvalon
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Abundance wrote:Hi, Ash put together some of the things that he and Magnolia suggest people try when they come to them seeking help. topic45600.html
Thanks for that I'm going to check into it tonight!

draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

So it could be attached to something. Do you get bad vibes from anything in your house? Is one room denser in atmospheric energy? Did you bring home any antiques or used furniture around the time the activity started? Also; do you live on a lot of land, maybe in a wooded area, how old is your home in general?

Sometimes when there is an entity/spirit/energy that won't budge it doesn't hurt to think about these questionsites bc that changes how you approach fixing the problem.

Opelia Rendon
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 150
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sterling Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mage
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Have you tried banishing incense? There was a few topics, post384132.html?hilit=banishing%20incense#p384132
post739728.html?hilit=banishing%20incense#p739728

oh wait found it: post371680.html?hilit=banishing%20incense#p371680 this one seems like serious stuff. So uh...clear everyone out.

KnightofAvalon
new here
new here
Zodiac:

doom_star898 wrote:So it could be attached to something. Do you get bad vibes from anything in your house? Is one room denser in atmospheric energy? Did you bring home any antiques or used furniture around the time the activity started? Also; do you live on a lot of land, maybe in a wooded area, how old is your home in general?

Sometimes when there is an entity/spirit/energy that won't budge it doesn't hurt to think about these questionsites bc that changes how you approach fixing the problem.
I have though of these things especially because I've dealt with breakins and things being moved around or planted. Even had a cursed smudge stick planted under my bed at one time by my little brother who's gone over to the darker side of things. I am not able to sense if theres cursed or spelled objects though so I'd have to find someone for that.
Land or wooded area no we live in a suburb and my wife owned the home when it was built. But you're right it could be an object somehow being used as a portal to let things in past any defenses?

KnightofAvalon
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Oh wow I read that and thats POTENT stuff! I've been into some exorcism stuff and come across the old hoodoo of burning sulfur which is supposedly intolerable to negative entities. I will look into this but I have two concerns. First of which is what doom_star898 mentioned about attachments to items and what I've dealt with spelled items. I even had a witch who we thought was a friend of ours give my wife a crystal that we ended up finding out she was using as a seeing stone. So would an exorcism clear that out you think? If I take the time to ward and fortify the home I want to make sure theres no portal/back doors open for re-entry.

Cult
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: distilled spirits

It sounds to me like you're being a bit more paranoid than the situation calls for, but I'll play along.

Think about how well a spell or spirit could undo your wards and proof them accordingly. I can get rid of the Fiery Wall of Protection crazy easily; just send a rain to wash it away.

When warding, don't forget about anything that counts as a door. This means actual doors, vents, mirrors, windows, crawlspace, etc.

There are ways to trap spirits. Cobalt blue glass bottles are traditional for this. Figure out your problem and be specific about it, not "negative BA demons are attacking my home" or whatever. Learn what's attacking you.

Salt is good but it's not always enough. Cascarilla powder, iron and silver, mirror shards, plants like rowan, blackthorn and St. John's wort are also used. If the person works with the dead, garlic and angelica is what you go with. If they work with a god, call up their rival. Make a pact with your land spirits for protection.

This is rarely said but.. glamours. Their uses are endless here.

Wild alternative: you said they broke into your home. Call the cops.

KnightofAvalon
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Cult wrote:It sounds to me like you're being a bit more paranoid than the situation calls for, but I'll play along.

Think about how well a spell or spirit could undo your wards and proof them accordingly. I can get rid of the Fiery Wall of Protection crazy easily; just send a rain to wash it away.

When warding, don't forget about anything that counts as a door. This means actual doors, vents, mirrors, windows, crawlspace, etc.

There are ways to trap spirits. Cobalt blue glass bottles are traditional for this. Figure out your problem and be specific about it, not "negative BA demons are attacking my home" or whatever. Learn what's attacking you.

Salt is good but it's not always enough. Cascarilla powder, iron and silver, mirror shards, plants like rowan, blackthorn and St. John's wort are also used. If the person works with the dead, garlic and angelica is what you go with. If they work with a god, call up their rival. Make a pact with your land spirits for protection.

This is rarely said but.. glamours. Their uses are endless here.

Wild alternative: you said they broke into your home. Call the cops.
Oh I totally get how it all sounds and it is definitely not a constant thing. It isn't so much paranoia as it is my desire to not only protect my family but also learn the ins and outs of all this so as to not allow it to happen again. I work a 24 on 48 hr off hour shift away from home so I may seem a bit over zealous but its just my nature. The human element, i.e. the breaking in and harassment etc have been dealt with and of course law enforcement involved. But hey what can you do when someone bangs on your door in the middle of the night and theres a dead bird there. Cameras cant ID a character in a hoodie. Biggest thing I've noticed is the person/people who have done these things play on fear and intimidation so I've learned to not allow that to cause chaos.

It's been a long journey and I've had to start out as a disbelieving atheist to a learning/practicing person relatively quickly just to keep from being attacked. I appreciate your insight and i'll definitely include it into my practice.

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”