acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
Zodiac:

Your review of this reading has definitely gotten me curious as to how my manner of departure, in one of my previous lives, affects me in this life, and I think that the reading coupled with the binding, to help with overcoming or coping with the fear, would be most beneficial, indeed. Thank you for sharing!

Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

I got mine because a certain wonderful person gifted this reading to me! Thank you so much <3

This reading actually explains something about myself. I was hiking at this nature reserve last year and on the way there were these very steep stairs leading up to a 80m / 262ft rock. I was a bit cocky as I started the climb but about half way up I realized I may not be that good with heights and I really had to pull myself together couple of times to reach the top. It was quite a surprizing reaction but I think this may have something to do with it:
IN THE EARLY AD IN CENTRAL AMERICA, YOU SLIPPED FROM THE EDGE OF ROCKY & SOAKING-WET ROCKS AT THE TOP OF A WATERFALL, CAREENING MORE THAN 100 FEET INTO THE FALLS BELOW & DROWNING.

The other deaths were enlightening too

YOU DIED YOUNG IN CHILDBIRTH AS A YOUNG CONCUBINE IN THE MID-BC IN THE MEDITERRANEAN. YOU WERE ONLY 16 YEARS OLD AT THE TIME AND IT WAS YOUR FIRST BIRTH. THE CHILD LIVED AND YOU EXPIRED JUST AFTER BIRTHING THE BABY GIRL.

YOU DIED FROM CONSUMING TAINTED WATER DURING A TREK WITH YOUR NOMADIC TRIBE IN THE EARLY AD IN NORTHERN EUROPE.

I'm thankful for knowing this as I feel it helps explains some things about me.

Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

There are dreams that don't feel like normal dreams. They have power, clarity, and knowledge that don't come through in regular dreams. Writing down dreams every day helps them to come and it makes the differences from regular dreams easier to see. Getting to the point, maybe this is something you should do for yourself. Recently I had a dream that I was on target for my death in 2048. It is too soon to say how it will happen. I have had past life readings in the past that I chose to talk about online and other people had to screw it up by saying they know for a fact with their own psychic abilities that it never happened at all.

Opelia Rendon
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 150
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sterling Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mage
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Inedible wrote:There are dreams that don't feel like normal dreams. They have power, clarity, and knowledge that don't come through in regular dreams. Writing down dreams every day helps them to come and it makes the differences from regular dreams easier to see. Getting to the point, maybe this is something you should do for yourself. Recently I had a dream that I was on target for my death in 2048. It is too soon to say how it will happen. I have had past life readings in the past that I chose to talk about online and other people had to screw it up by saying they know for a fact with their own psychic abilities that it never happened at all.
So, senior inedible, get anything?

Opelia Rendon
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Aurum wrote:I got mine because a certain wonderful person gifted this reading to me! Thank you so much <3

This reading actually explains something about myself. I was hiking at this nature reserve last year and on the way there were these very steep stairs leading up to a 80m / 262ft rock. I was a bit cocky as I started the climb but about half way up I realized I may not be that good with heights and I really had to pull myself together couple of times to reach the top. It was quite a surprizing reaction but I think this may have something to do with it:
IN THE EARLY AD IN CENTRAL AMERICA, YOU SLIPPED FROM THE EDGE OF ROCKY & SOAKING-WET ROCKS AT THE TOP OF A WATERFALL, CAREENING MORE THAN 100 FEET INTO THE FALLS BELOW & DROWNING.

The other deaths were enlightening too

YOU DIED YOUNG IN CHILDBIRTH AS A YOUNG CONCUBINE IN THE MID-BC IN THE MEDITERRANEAN. YOU WERE ONLY 16 YEARS OLD AT THE TIME AND IT WAS YOUR FIRST BIRTH. THE CHILD LIVED AND YOU EXPIRED JUST AFTER BIRTHING THE BABY GIRL.

YOU DIED FROM CONSUMING TAINTED WATER DURING A TREK WITH YOUR NOMADIC TRIBE IN THE EARLY AD IN NORTHERN EUROPE.

I'm thankful for knowing this as I feel it helps explains some things about me.
Wow! They gave you all 3 readings? But glad a certain person made your day xD manner of death readings are cool!

Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

The only reading I remember was the one where I was a butcher in England and I died of old age. In that lifetime I tried to help other people learn to earn a living in the trade. It sounds like the kind of thing I might do.

Opelia Rendon
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Hey inedible are you still not really able to sense/feel your power(s)? Ya I know that this is off topic

Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

There's always next year or the year after.

Opelia Rendon
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

What do you mean?
Inedible wrote:There's always next year or the year after.
You'll be able to feel them soon...

Return to “Creepy Hollows Reviews”