New Amazing listings up !

Advance or current knowledge of websites, sales, auctions or eBay listings paranormal & metaphysical sellers are offering!
VAMPIRELOVER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire + ifrits
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Vampirelover

New Amazing listings up !

Postby VAMPIRELOVER » Sat Nov 17, 2018 2:19 am

Presenting tonight is our Erotic Vampire Tymberlynn , he has short Auburn hair and green/blueish eyes . he has a muscular build wearing a white tee-shirt , sheep/wool grey vest , jeans and black wrist bands . he shows himself to me walking through the woods where he often likes to go and enjoy his alone time . he says perhaps he will enjoy some alone time with you their next time . he offers wealth , prosperity , abundance , wisdom , knowledge , creativity , casting , conjuring , banishing , balance , harmony , longevity , youth , clarity , revenge , retribution , clearing of the old and drawing in the new , good luck , new beginnings , lucidity , clearing your aura , banishing , removal of jinx/hexes/curses , return anything sent to hurt you or stand in your way . https://www.bonanza.com/listings/Protec ... /658258711

VAMPIRELOVER
venerated member
venerated member

Re: New Amazing listings up !

Postby VAMPIRELOVER » Sat Nov 17, 2018 2:20 am

Presenting tonight is our twin Vampires Aubyrn and Carl !! Aubyrn has short dark hair tossed to the side with beautiful light blue eyes . he has a muscular build wearing a white shirt a dark vest and pants with dark boots . Carl has short dark blonde hair tossed off to the side with beautiful blue eyes . he has a muscular build wearing a white shirt and a black vest with jeans and black boots . they are both highly sexual and very protective of their companion . they would be a welcomed addition to any family with a wealth of wisdom and knowledge to share with their new companion . these boys will make your heart skip a beat and can assist in raising your vibrations up just a bit if you get what I mean ;) they offer wealth , prosperity , honesty , protection , abundance , prosperity , good luck , good fortune , wisdom , creativity , removal of blockages , removal of cures/hexes as well as teach you how to do these things for yourself , visions , insight , clearing of all that no longer serves your highest good , banishing , casting conjuring , their is no real limit to all they are capable of ! https://www.bonanza.com/listings/Protec ... /658256512

VAMPIRELOVER
venerated member
venerated member

Re: New Amazing listings up !

Postby VAMPIRELOVER » Sat Nov 17, 2018 2:36 am

Presenting tonight is our very sexy Vampire Apolonia , she has long blonde hair , beautiful red eyes . she has a sexy hour glass figure . she is sensual and very seductive and very protective over her new companion . she will bring out the better in you and encourage you to always do your best and she will see to it you will succeed in all you need to do . she offers wealth , wisdom , knowledge , prosperity , abundance , creativity , lucid dreaming so you can better see and hear her more , confidence , grounding , casting , conjuring , removal of anything done against you , removal of any blocks , clearing of negativity and any old habits , good luck , increase your sex drive , lure like minded people towards you , removal of bad luck , banishing , protection , revenge , retribution . she will be bound to a simple bead . https://www.bonanza.com/listings/Alluri ... /658276033

Return to “Seller Announcements”