BeyondTheVeil Store a new shop i did not knew

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Nienna
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Nienna

I would like to talk about a store that i visited a month ago Beyondtheveilstore.

I do not have yet a spirit from them (well i was interested in 2 but they went away to another loving home) but i find this website not expensive at all (a few though) and with interesting beings.

The descriptions of the listings are neat and clear with many details on their appareances and personnalities (which i don't find much on others sellers website )

For succubus/Inc lovers they are a few of them which seems rare and others sexual beings not ubis.

As i understood , they are a collective and it is not expensive for some.

i also want to know if others had experiences with theirs spirits or went into this shop?

Thank you for your answers :)

DeeArtLover
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: N/A
If I could be anything, I would be...: fox spirit
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

There are multiple stores on thar site, which ones were you looking at?

Nil
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male

BeyondTheVeil is not a seller. It is a site where "sellers" from all over the place can have a "store". It was created when CH's marketplace got taken down so sellers have a place to put their wares. Please be aware each individual seller is their own and no two sellers are the same and the site itself is not a seller but just a service provider(just like ebay or etsy). You can click into the listing and on the left upper part you can see who is the seller. Good luck and be vigilant about who you buy from!

Return to “Seller Review”